I want to squish a gook's puffy cheeks

exo

exo

6 feet deep, eternal sleep
4194213 cfead75b736d4ae518ef8d452a2201bd 1

I want to squish a gook's puffy cheeks until they turn red from the pressure. I'll then slap each cheek roughly and she'd try to utter some nonsensical babble in her primitive language as I shove my filthy gipsy cock between her pretty pink lips and start using her tiny mouth like a fleshlight. She won't be able to do shit cuz I'm a big, robust ogre and will be forced to swallow up every drop of my filthy gipsy seed until I get bored of fucking her and pull my dick out to cream on her face. She'd never mentally recover from this

@WeiWei

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, noobs, Recessed Life and 9 others
Join the Romanian rugby team

View attachment 3020586

I want to squish a gook's puffy cheeks until they turn red from the pressure. I'll then slap each cheek roughly and she'd try to utter some nonsensical babble in her primitive language as I shove my filthy gipsy cock between her pretty pink lips and start using her tiny mouth like a fleshlight. She won't be able to do shit cuz I'm a big, robust ogre and will be forced to swallow up every drop of my filthy gipsy seed until I get bored of fucking her and pull my dick out to cream on her face. She'd never mentally recover from this

@WeiWei
I'd forcefully mount that stupid little gook

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and exo
Chang only. Get your own.

damn bro when are you into Asians?

bro thinks hes writing a erotica

Weren't you saying before that niggers and Dravidian curries were slaying Asian girls lmfao
It's a word devoid of all meaning at this point like boomer merely used as a pejorative no matter the context. Exo's white IIRC so my point still stand.

Last edited: