I want to start a religion.

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
I want to start a religion. Get a following. Earn donations online. And eventually open an actual Church to gather together and learn the sacred texts.

I will have my followers spread the word across all of the world, starting with Europe. They will first preach to the nobles, the rulers of the people. Then the military. Afterwards, they will peacefully preach the word, and convert all peoples to the truth. We want to save them from their sins, for they do not know of their evils. We are doing all of this for our creator.

We are doing all of this, because we care. ❤

Standing cat keys goal kitty 7

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Blue
Adriana lima psychotic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Bitch, Deleted member 10524 and 4 others
The church of Gandy @volcelfatcel @BalkanPig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, volcelfatcel and Kekee
I shall be your first disciple. PM me Jesus
I want to start a religion. Get a following. Earn donations online. And eventually open an actual Church to gather together and learn the sacred texts.

I will have my followers spread the word across all of the world, starting with Europe. They will first preach to the nobles, the rulers of the people. Then the military. Afterwards, they will peacefully preach the word, and convert all peoples to the truth. We want to save them from their sins, for they do not know of their evils. We are doing all of this for our creator.

We are doing all of this, because we care. ❤

View attachment 1077803

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kekee and ItsOver.com
No joke this is the best money max and status max method, it would just be hard to start tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kekee, Deleted member 6403 and ItsOver.com
based if you can handle this, just don't let the power slip into your mind and don't do stupid shit like other cult leaders,
only take the money and runaway with it

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and Deleted member 6403
You gotta read all of them and make your mind up.
Images 3

Don't waste time in anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Users who are viewing this thread

Back