I want to start injecting HGH

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
But i’m scared of what it would do to my face.

I know it can grow bones in my face and i’m short af so it maybe be able to make me a little bit taller (1/2 inches is fine to me as long as i grow) also my wrists are small af and my hands are small so i hope it could make them grow too

but i’m scared it’ll grow my nose (my dad is in his 50s and has a massive nose) making my harmony disappear.

Also i don’t know where to get it or how to inject it…

Last edited:
Then don't take it...

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Osie and PseudoMaxxer
But i’m scared of what it would do to my face.

I know it can grow bones in my face but i’m scared it’ll grow my nose (my dad is in his 50s and has a massive nose) making my harmony disappear.

Also i don’t know where to get it or how to inject it…
get rhino for nose later on

yolo do it before it's too late

yolo do it before it's too late
the fact is i was trying to get some fentanyl before to have it always in my room in case i wanted to suicide, but my dealer told me he don’t got it so until i have it i have to be careful because i can’t die at any moment i want to

the fact is i was trying to get some fentanyl before to have it always in my room in case i wanted to suicide, but my dealer told me he don’t got it so until i have it i have to be careful because i can’t die at any moment i want to
nigga what are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: johnrocksaints
nigga what are you talking about
you said Yolo, but it ain’t yolo because if i become some kinda of monster after injecting that shit my life isn’t over and i’ll have to keep living like that.

So i told you that i need to have some fentanyl so in case something goes wrong i can end it right there and then.

Got it?

you said Yolo, but it ain’t yolo because if i become some kinda of monster after injecting that shit my life isn’t over and i’ll have to keep living like that.

So i told you that i need to have some fentanyl so in case something goes wrong i can end it right there and then.

Got it?
No just get rhino If your nose gets fucked up

Got it?
LMAO i recomend you a therapist

• +1
Reactions: arachnid