I want to stop believing in the Blackpill

iluvmilk

iluvmilk

Iron
Like, ever since I was small I was always the nice kid, never argued with anyone, always tried to uplift people but ever since I got blackpilled I just got negative, always overthinking and expecting the worse of people, it helped me a bit to not be surprised or sad when it actually happens but it's just been eating away at me, life is so much better right now than before I was blackpilled but I just feel so empty

Over
You'll always be self conscious and negative

• +1
Reactions: watah and liberiangrimreaper
the black pill isn’t a religion. it’s nature. it follows you wherever you go. have you ever heard of the saying “you may be done with the black pill but the black pill isn’t done with you”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, DarkTriadBeliever, Adelholzener and 2 others
This is the price of your high consciousness. You would prefer to be blind on the truth? You couldn't, it's your personality to be aware, you've always been seeing something is up, this forum only aligned the dots.

• JFL
Reactions: iluvmilk and wrist cry
This is the price of your high consciousness. You would prefer to be blind on the truth? You couldn't, it's your personality to be aware, you've always been seeing something is up, this forum only aligned the dots.
Grays always wise as fuck mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: abcd, whotthehell and Goth
Just live life and you'll stop caring so much. Kinda had the same thing but now i don't feel sad or anything about it it is what it is

At some point you just accept everything isn't what you thought it would be, and move on

Just live life and you'll stop caring so much. Kinda had the same thing but now i don't feel sad or anything about it it is what it is
You are a cuck

• +1
Reactions: abcd
Like, ever since I was small I was always the nice kid, never argued with anyone, always tried to uplift people
You sound like you were insanely high inhib as a kid, you should be thankful you didn't learn the blackpill any later

Some people never do