I want to try Tren for my next cycle

Deleted member 14274

Deleted member 14274

Steroids shoe lifts and 5ar inhibitors
I’m running 500 test right now and only 4 weeks in. I feel addicted to that feeling of looking big and feeling confident as fuck. I want to try Tren next because I want that feeling of being extremely confident and having that dry lean look. Anyone have experience with it?

I’m running 500 test right now and only 4 weeks in. I feel addicted to that feeling of looking big and feeling confident as fuck. I want to try Tren next because I want that feeling of being extremely confident and having that dry lean look. Anyone have experience with it?
jfl i was correct.
Tren is for a you've got 5-8+ cycles under your belt type thing. Your definitely gonna wanna use it but I would certainly advise against jumping straight into a 19Nor when you've only played around with test so far.
Why not consider trying Mast, Primo, Anavar?
Trens mental side effects + its effect on your body are gonna be detrimental to your mental and physical health over time.
Why not use an oral next cycle, then add in another injectable the cycle after that, then go 2 injectables eg: test + mast and an oral?
I'm just throwing out ideas here, but ideally, keep away from 19nors for as long as possible, the Test E in your system has hardly even saturated man, keep tren far in the future and take it more slowly. You don't wanna be the guy to end up on a MPMD tren horror story in 2 years down the line

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
jfl i was correct.
Tren is for a you've got 5-8+ cycles under your belt type thing. Your definitely gonna wanna use it but I would certainly advise against jumping straight into a 19Nor when you've only played around with test so far.
Why not consider trying Mast, Primo, Anavar?
Trens mental side effects + its effect on your body are gonna be detrimental to your mental and physical health over time.
Why not use an oral next cycle, then add in another injectable the cycle after that, then go 2 injectables eg: test + mast and an oral?
I'm just throwing out ideas here, but ideally, keep away from 19nors for as long as possible, the Test E in your system has hardly even saturated man, keep tren far in the future and take it more slowly. You don't wanna be the guy to end up on a MPMD tren horror story in 2 years down the line
You're right. The reason I want to try Tren is for that mental advantage of feeling invincible. But I will ride out my current cycle and then cruise for about half a year and then probably do Test + a dry oral like Var or tbol. I don't want to use DHT steroids because of hair.

You're right. The reason I want to try Tren is for that mental advantage of feeling invincible. But I will ride out my current cycle and then cruise for about half a year and then probably do Test + a dry oral like Var or tbol. I don't want to use DHT steroids because of hair.
Tren interestingly enough isnt that good for actual muscle acruel. you can experiment with peptides too on your cruise and I would encourage tons of research into roids, peptides, and pharmacology in general but 19nors can put you in a strange place mentally from what I've read (NPP and Deca to a lesser degree then tren). sure you might feel invincible, but you'll also feel like everyone is going to test that out and see if its true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Tren interestingly enough isnt that good for actual muscle acruel. you can experiment with peptides too on your cruise and I would encourage tons of research into roids, peptides, and pharmacology in general but 19nors can put you in a strange place mentally from what I've read (NPP and Deca to a lesser degree then tren). sure you might feel invincible, but you'll also feel like everyone is going to test that out and see if its true.
Yeah I am feeling aggression and a bit of roid rage on Test. At bars I will get pissed off easily if some guy touches me or looks at me weird. But I have enough control to not get into fights and stuff, it's just that it makes me more of an asshole than normal.