I want to watch videos of a predator getting their life destroyed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
Anyone have a video where a predator is caught and his wife finds out and she cries in disbelief as his life falls apart and the predator catchers laugh and roast him?

I’ve seen some videos like that and it always makes me happy so I wanna see more :redpill:

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, moodless and isis_Bleach
predator cTchers are so weird

• +1
Reactions: lestoa, slavicpsycho, The Dark Phoenix and 1 other person
Yeah I feel like deep down they’re mad they can’t get her

@isis_Bleach

Watch this autistic dude get caught and he calls his dad for help.

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach

Twitter has the best predator content(preds getting beaten)

I like it when the victims start acting autistic.

you'll never catch me alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Clown Show, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
predator cTchers are so weird
literally ive seen them get into some naked guys apartment and not let him put clothes on and that's on youtube with his weewee censored and instead of calling the cops they just bully him lmfao

• +1
literally ive seen them get into some naked guys apartment and not let him put clothes on and that's on youtube with his weewee censored and instead of calling the cops they just bully him lmfao
why call the cops atp its funnier to bully him. but like they get so angry it makes tjem seem like pedos too

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
why call the cops atp its funnier to bully him. but like they get so angry it makes tjem seem like pedos too
well exactly that, that's why they're supposed to call the cops

nah i wouldnt call the cops. thats soy and theyll prolly arrest me too
they won't cause you reported a crime you never committed abuse unless for some reason you have him naked in his house on his couch

they won't cause you reported a crime you never committed abuse unless for some reason you have him naked in his house on his couch
cope they arrested my friend who called 911 and all he did was see somebody get shot

• JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
cope they arrested my friend who called 911 and all he did was see somebody get shot
ya america gap in america you call the cops they shoot you instead of the criminal

• +1
ya america gap in america you call the cops they shoot you instead of the criminal
they shoot whoever is darkest, in my friends case it was him. i was white they ask me “you know this dude?” i said nah and they let me free just like that lmao

• +1
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix
One of the worst scum that walks this earth are predator catchers, even worse than police...

• +1
they shoot whoever is darkest, in my friends case it was him. i was white they ask me “you know this dude?” i said nah and they let me free just like that lmao
based America

• Love it