I want ttmaxxersniggas to get some bp

jué

jué

0%Love
every time I open tt a nigga appears talking about the subject as if he knew something, I even once saw a nigga about 15 years old with shitty orbitals and one of the flattest maxxillar I've ever seen, saying that he did mew and bonesmaxxing, we have to give these niggas a pinch of reality:lasereyes:

every time I open tt a nigga appears talking about the subject as if he knew something, I even once saw a nigga about 15 years old with shitty orbitals and one of the flattest maxxillar I've ever seen, saying that he did mew and bonesmaxxing, we have to give these niggas a pinch of reality:lasereyes:
And the comments are like”bonesmash bro, you look great bro what did you do, you mog me bro”

Have you been doing gua sha and sleeping on your back bro? Do you even watch Dill Latham bro?

• JFL
Reactions: jué