IMG 20191203 221553
03 36 27 43191601 284581782174443 2351169891869499106 n
21 32 06 41381809 304271017055714 1989543816006725123 n

Yes subhuman face
Thanks for the cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Whats your cycle

Obviously not subhuman face but you are too masculine. And today prettyboys are dominating jbs. It is what it is
Lol if you think jbs are dominating shit in Italy, girls there are all about guys like him. TikTok gay maxing is only for USA and Britain
Lol if you think jbs are dominating shit in Italy, girls there are all about guys like him. TikTok gay maxing is only for USA and Britain
*prettyboys, not jbs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Juvenile brown alpaca vicugna pacos CFK88H

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Titbot, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
another one of these? really? what is this site coming to.

ahahaha imagine sitting alone in your house and taking these fucking videos. whenever i see something like this i imagine someone walking in while they are doing this ahahha

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
u should get a buzz cut

Why u are always naked on photos u post here lol

Strong pubic hair

ahahaha imagine sitting alone in your house and taking these fucking videos. whenever i see something like this i imagine someone walking in while they are doing this ahahha
So? I live with 6 guys ,im sorry for Ur High inhib

So? I live with 6 guys ,im sorry for Ur High inhib
Jfl Imagine 6 kinkos in the same house. The mog battles should be glorious

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
Jfl Imagine 6 kinkos in the same house. The mog battles should be glorious
I brutally mog everyone here ,he have scary to come here with our gf lol

• JFL
Reactions: Ruby and Deleted member 1551
Roids me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, FatmanO, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
You upped the test i see nice 500mgs/week?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
5 face, nice body tho

Serius Bro? Mirin hard my nipples,0 acne,nw0 ,low hairline, God face skin?
You can fool them but you can't fool me. Steroods don't always cause all that. Depends from person to person. Stop trying to offend my intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Bro can i use test at 17, with AI?
U don t Need any testo to create a God body, Only losers like @6'4 looksmaxxxer can take It (without any improbement). And he say to the Kinko that he s doped Only because he workout 7/7 ,God diet and he have Better body. He mirin hard the natty kinko
You can fool them but you can't fool me. Steroods don't always cause all that. Depends from person to person. Stop trying to offend my intelligence.
Where do u see sign of steroid in my body? U can t see if a body Is on steroids or not? U stupid Bro.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
U don t Need any testo to create a God body, Only losers like @6'4 looksmaxxxer can take It (without any improbement). And he say to the Kinko that he s doped Only because he workout 7/7 ,God diet and he have Better body. He mirin hard the natty kinko
I started taking for a month now you low iq monkey. If you think you can fool me you're wrong.test and deca is what u take you lying spaghetticel.

I started taking for a month now you low iq monkey. If you think you can fool me you're wrong.test and deca is what u take you lying spaghetticel.
Lol what Is deca? I can t find a retin a Sellers,where can i find a steroid Sellers? I can t ruin my face like u Bro.

Bro I wanna get on test in couple of weeks.
What dosage do you recommend that won't fuck up my hairline?

i dominate you bro

Where do u see sign of steroid in my body? U can t see if a body Is on steroids or not? U stupid Bro.
Okay send diet, program what should i do and i might evaulate your thread and like it bro ngl

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bro I wanna get on test in couple of weeks.
What dosage do you recommend that won't fuck up my hairline?
If you're prone to hair loss even 250 mgs a week will fuck your hair
Okay send diet, program what should i do and i might evaulate your thread and like it bro ngl
Jfl if you believe he's natty
Lol what Is deca? I can t find a retin a Sellers,where can i find a steroid Sellers? I can t ruin my face like u Bro.
Hhhhh you know you inject your ass every week stop lying

If you're prone to hair loss even 250 mgs a week will fuck your hair

Jfl if you believe he's natty

Hhhhh you know you inject your ass every week stop lying
thing is it doesn't even matter if he is natty or not. If he were to be natty (which I doubt), he would be in the upper percentile of genetics and the average rotter on this site wouldn't be able to reach his level without roids.

I mog the fuck out of your body JFL
And your face... Well it would be better if you don't show it anymore on this site lol

thing is it doesn't even matter if he is natty or not. If he were to be natty (which I doubt), he would be in the upper percentile of genetics and the average rotter on this site wouldn't be able to reach his level without roids.
Yeah i usually don't give a fuck about someone's natty or not status but it pisses me off when someone claim they're natty when obviously they aren't

• +1
Reactions: Rift and Deleted member 1680
Yeah i usually don't give a fuck about someone's natty or not status but it pisses me off when someone claim they're natty when obviously they aren't
Pay me Blood analisis and we ll see

you can't calculate kinko psl