I want white girls

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I don!t want a gook, a spic, etc. All inferior to blonde, pale, blue eyed girls. Can be low as 4/10 idc, white is right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Jason Voorhees, sportsmogger and 4 others
BWC

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Elliot Rodgers died for this

Elliot Rodgers died for this
Honestly they're unmoggable. I've tried coping with chinese girls and while they can be hot in their own right, nothing ever will touch the hotness of a 4/10 plain jane becky white bitch with blue eyes, blonde hair, nice feet(soles) and a big ass

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, Surfsup, curryascenderr and 2 others
Honestly they're unmoggable. I've tried coping with chinese girls and while they can be hot in their own right, nothing ever will touch the hotness of a 4/10 plain jane becky white bitch with blue eyes, blonde hair, nice feet(soles) and a big ass
Interesting point of view. You must be indian, because I have rejected alot of 4/10 white women and they are ugly. Don't settle for anything less than gigastacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and exo
Interesting point of view. You must be indian, because I have rejected alot of 4/10 white women and they are ugly. Don't settle for anything less than gigastacy
I'm slavic so I'm white so fuck you

I'm slavic so I'm white so fuck you
That is not white lil bro. Next you gon say japanese girls are white because their skin tone pale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and curryascenderr
That is not white lil bro. Next you gon say japanese girls are white because their skin tone pale
I do look fully white tho. If I were to show you my face, you'd say I'm white. I have blue eyes, pale white skin, caucasoid nose, nothing about my face is gook-ish or niggerish or whatever. I don't know what else I could be, I literally look white

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
I do look fully white tho. If I were to show you my face, you'd say I'm white. I have blue eyes, pale white skin, caucasoid nose, nothing about my face is gook-ish or niggerish or whatever. I don't know what else I could be, I literally look white

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, Piratecel, WeiWei and 1 other person
how are we so close in age

i thought u were 40

I don!t want a gook, a spic, etc. All inferior to blonde, pale, blue eyed girls. Can be low as 4/10 idc, white is right
#RetardTakes

• Ugh..
Reactions: WeiWei