I want @x69 back!

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
He was one of the modt educated people on this forum and a pity to lose!!

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Damn.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TryingToLooksmax and Deleted member 2621
Was here end of 2018, fuckin scientist, he knew it alla and I dont know whynhe got kicked
Just because he looked up internet articles online doesn't make him a fucking scientist lmao.

• JFL
Reactions: Framletgod
Just because he looked up internet articles online doesn't make him a fucking scientist lmao.
BS. I googled some posts, he wrote them on its own. He knew all the influences, what affects which hormone in what way, which hormones to take, how something can backfire 50 years from.now... Look at this forum, people could also just "Google articles" still there are some idiots

I want @blackoutwhitein back!

I want @androidcel back

If any mods read this, pls take our heroes back

7914F8E4 6E74 482C A913 51509A52879A

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
BS. I googled some posts, he wrote them on its own. He knew all the influences, what affects which hormone in what way, which hormones to take, how something can backfire 50 years from.now... Look at this forum, people could also just "Google articles" still there are some idiots
Did he finish his PhD? How are you so sure that he is accurate? There are people with real PhD who train till they are 30 and them this guy out of nowhere comes and says this horse shit. This is the reason why I don't looksmax anything from this site before consulting the doctor