I Warned Of this and said this, no one wanted to listen. Now I’m right

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Niggas get mad at girls for abusing only fans but fail to realize that it’s simps who embolden their behaviour. It’s simps who pay out the money to thots who show their tits online

I warned of single parent homes (single mom mostly) leading to this. A proper child rarely comes from that type of home.

Most of the time you get hyper masculine badboys who end up in jail, simps, gigasluts and in general, low sentience individuals. This is the rule. Single mom homes tend to be a trap that creates vermin Of society.

So to answer the question of, “will simping end or be curbed?” No, it won’t. As long as single motherhood is encouraged and propped up by the government and taxpayers, simping will stay as a common trend. Let’s not forget that the rate of single motherhood is rapidly increasing. Soon, most people won’t have an active father in their life. It is what it is

Don’t blame foids. They’re like Jews. They exploit opportunity. You should direct your energy towards the structure that gave them the opportunity to exploit in the first place. Stay wise my friends

@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Heirio
@Aesthetic
@Kade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Vvvvxxxx, Aesthetic and 12 others
Why care so much bout simps and onlyfans?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FutureMogger and Blackout.xl
You should direct your energy towards the structure that gave them the opportunity to exploit in the first place. Stay wise my friends
this is saddest and most legit ,,dark triad'' thread ngl at same time. jfl

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger and Blackout.xl
Niggas get mad at girls for abusing only fans but fail to realize that it’s simps who embolden their behaviour. It’s simps who pay out the money to thots who show their tits online

I warned of single parent homes (single mom mostly) leading to this. A proper child rarely comes from that type of home.

Most of the time you get hyper masculine badboys who end up in jail, simps, gigasluts and in general, low sentience individuals. This is the rule. Single mom homes tend to be a trap that creates vermin Of society.

So to answer the question of, “will simping end or be curbed?” No, it won’t. As long as single motherhood is encouraged and propped up by the government and taxpayers, simping will stay as a common trend. Let’s not forget that the rate of single motherhood is rapidly increasing. Soon, most people won’t have an active father in their life. It is what it is

Don’t blame foids. They’re like Jews. They exploit opportunity. You should direct your energy towards the structure that gave them the opportunity to exploit in the first place. Stay wise my friends

@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@Heirio
@Aesthetic
@Kade

Legit, women see a way to get money and validation and they take it; it’s in their nature. The problem is the simps and cucks creating this environment that women are able to exploit.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Why care so much bout simps and onlyfans?
Simps give women more validation which inflates the ego of women. Only fans also gives women free income for minimal work, which makes them more hypergamous and looks motivated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
I will bring this society to its knees.

• +1
Men are the ones enabling women to act they way they do

• +1
Simps give women more validation which inflates the ego of women. Only fans also gives women free income for minimal work, which makes them more hypergamous and looks motivated
I do get the problem with simping and think it's a sad trend in behaviour of some men

I don't see a problem with onlyfans tho
Call me cuck or whatever idc
Theres been prostitution for as long as humans have used any kind of currency or trade
Don't see it as any worse or better than prostitution

• +1
You were the one who warned of this a century ago?

insane, mirin

• +1
only fans

• +1
I do get the problem with simping and think it's a sad trend in behaviour of some men

I don't see a problem with onlyfans tho
Call me cuck or whatever idc
Theres been prostitution for as long as humans have used any kind of currency or trade
Don't see it as any worse or better than prostitution
There’s a big difference between this and prostitution.

Prostitution has tons of risks around it, its shamed on a societal level to take part in it, so most women avoid it. Women naturally don’t want to take part in prostitution either, they do it as a last resort. Prostitution doesn’t increase hypergamy or the looks demands of women.

Meanwhile only fans is encouraged, is much safer, takes minimal amounts of effort and gives women tons of easy income, which makes them more financially independent and therefore, more focused on looks rather than success.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 5187
There’s a big difference between this and prostitution.

Prostitution has tons of risks around it, its shamed on a societal level to take part in it, so most women avoid it. Women naturally don’t want to take part in prostitution either, they do it as a last resort. Prostitution doesn’t increase hypergamy or the looks demands of women.

Meanwhile only fans is encouraged, is much safer, takes minimal amounts of effort and gives women tons of easy income, which makes them more financially independent and therefore, more focused on looks rather than success.
I see
But I still don't see the problem in onlyfans
Like you're saying the root issue is the simps paying
There wouldn't be a market without demand

Hope men start acting more high T
Would beat my friends if they ever paid like a simp

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Blackout.xl
anyone who doubts u should be killed in future

• +1
The economy is set up for single mothers to prosper sadly

• +1
The economy is set up for single mothers to prosper sadly
Indeed. Especially in Canada. Child benefit, welfare, diet money, everything. Single moms can live like queens off the governments dime here

Indeed. Especially in Canada. Child benefit, welfare, diet money, everything. Single moms can live like queens off the governments dime here
Jeez, I didn’t know it was this bad. I did the estimate earning $30k (basically minimum wage) with 2 kids. And this is before tax refunds. Canada is something else.

B14649DF 3E3F 4636 B12D CB85D633D446