Reactions: alurmo, Darkeningstar, flippasav and 6 others
Brutal video
Still lives rent free

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 33711 and Debetro
Brutal video
Still lives rent free
I've got quite desensitized to it over time, I would watch this and Delon edits before going to school at 9th grade and it felt so epic. Oh those times. I haven't change a bit, no "ascension", no KHHV lost status, nothing. This forum was my main highlight of my teenager years actually:feelshaha::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, vermillioncorefan, apocalypse and 1 other person
I've got quite desensitized to it over time, I would watch this and Delon edits before going to school at 9th grade and it felt so epic. Oh those times. I haven't change a bit, no "ascension", no KHHV lost status, nothing. This forum was my main highlight of my teenager years actually:feelshaha::feelsrope:
wtf are we the same person i swtg i did the same shi😭😭 do u remember the tails black pill channel original owner before that nigga gave it away? i’m glad tiktok exists now so i can just get mogged my psl gods on my fyp instead of that youtube shi😭

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
wtf are we the same person i swtg i did the same shi😭😭 do u remember the tails black pill channel original owner before that nigga gave it away? i’m glad tiktok exists now so i can just get mogged my psl gods on my fyp instead of that youtube shi😭
Tails hahahah, I've watched his videos since the early beginning of his first channel. He made some really good videos back then but later on he got more popular and I stopped watching them.

Brutally over for you, your peers were busy losing their virginities while you watched this shit

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Debetro
they look like shit to me now haha

• +1
Brutally over for you, your peers were busy losing their virginities while you watched this shit
I have no problems with being a virgin. Do you think all these years were in vane? My coping skills are of such level that I'm ready for anything that comes in life. My peers will be depressed as shit once they get a little bit old, while I will be literally flourishing and enjoying what life has to offer besides the drug addiction so called promiscous infertile sex with young women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, 8uAte, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
I was watching face and lms looks theory videos :feelscry::feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
I have no problems with being a virgin. Do you think all these years were in vane? My coping skills are of such level that I'm ready for anything that comes in life. My peers will be depressed as shit once they get a little bit old, while I will be literally flourishing and enjoying what life has to offer besides the drug addiction so called promiscous infertile sex with young women.
What does life have to offer besides pain ? Elab

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret and Debetro
This forum was my main highlight of my teenager years actually
Did you not play any sort of video games or online games…?

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Autismcel and ShawarmaFilth
Did you not play any sort of video games or online games…?
By the time I was 13 I had racked up thousands of hours in games, but then I stopped playing because "games are a waste of time". I had a lot of NT friends that I played with so basically I purposefully isolated myself, thinking that after some time on monk mode I would become sort of a chad. I also deleted social media at the time because of this.

This year I started playing one of my favourite games again, I wish I would have spent more time on them rather than scrolling here till 4 AM.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte
Good old days

IMG 0014

• +1
Mirin, I was 15 lol

• +1
remember talking to you when you were a kid lol

• +1
When I discovered "Psl Gods" 10 years ago my "favorite" was Barrett, and I didn't see much appeal in Lachowski. I radically changed my mind after

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
When I discovered "Psl Gods" 10 years ago my "favorite" was Barrett, and I didn't see much appeal in Lachowski. I radically changed my mind after

Another pretty boy pilled. Welcome to the club!

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and Darkeningstar
Finding looksmaxxing content at 14 is no doubt mentally damaging. Sorry this happened to you. I hope you are well.

• JFL
Another pretty boy pilled. Welcome to the club!
Ahahah, thank you. I mean, I was also a pretty boy (from the time I was 15-16 to 19) and I was very insecure, so I didn't appreciate my conventional "peers" very much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 70955
remember talking to you when you were a kid lol
@?
Finding looksmaxxing content at 14 is no doubt mentally damaging. Sorry this happened to you. I hope you are well.
Not really, I was mature enough already. I don't regret watching Incel TV / Faceandlms and joining looksmax forum at 14, I regret wasting so much time, 95% of the time I spent here did not contribute to anything.

@?

Not really, I was mature enough already. I don't regret watching Incel TV / Faceandlms and joining looksmax forum at 14, I regret wasting so much time, 95% of the time I spent here did not contribute to anything.
you dont know my original account? thats good

• JFL
By the time I was 13 I had racked up thousands of hours in games, but then I stopped playing because "games are a waste of time". I had a lot of NT friends that I played with so basically I purposefully isolated myself, thinking that after some time on monk mode I would become sort of a chad. I also deleted social media at the time because of this.

This year I started playing one of my favourite games again, I wish I would have spent more time on them rather than scrolling here till 4 AM.
Did you ever play Roblox or some boring old Call of duty/Racing games?

• +1
Did you ever play Roblox or some boring old Call of duty/Racing games?
COD, WoT, RL, Fortnite, FIFA, NFS and Tons of Mario and Pokemon games on Nintendo and Wii