I was 14, woke up now i’m 20.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
Just woke up and had a shower, feeling super anxious and depressed.

I’ll be at work in an hour, all day long doing the thing I hate the most.

I don’t feel good about myself like myself, people tell me i’m lucky to have an office job and to be making medium wage, but this ain’t the life I wanna live.

I’ve been skipping more and more days of work the last 3 weeks, my tutor has been texting me and i’m not even replying back anymore.

Idk man, feels so weird to be 20 today, everyone would be happy on their birthdays but it’s like the saddest and most depressing day of the year to me cuz it reminds me how the years are passing by and im still in the same place.

I told myself at 18 when I just graduated that I would have been a millionaire by now, guess what?

Idk bro I hate my life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, deadstock, distance decay and 8 others

I don’t feel good about myself like myself, people tell me i’m lucky to have an office job and to be making medium wage, but this ain’t the life I wanna live.

I’ve been skipping more and more days of work the last 3 weeks, my tutor has been texting me and i’m not even replying back anymore.

Idk man, feels so weird to be 20 today, everyone would be happy on their birthdays but it’s like the saddest and most depressing day of the year to me cuz it reminds me how the years are passing by and im still in the same place.

I told myself at 18 when I just graduated that I would have been a millionaire by now, guess what?

Idk bro I hate my life.
unrealistic goal with most likely no plan or unrealistic plan and now you’re disappointed, but those people are right you’re lucky but it’s all dependent on ur world view.

idk maybe OD and fail and you’ll value your life more or something

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ChadL1te

Idk bro I hate my life.
The guy in your avi is you?

Pretty sure most people feel like that around this age bro, but having a job or education is a good start for twenties. There is a lot of people who don't do shit at that age, IG the important part is working on not staying in the same spot. You're not doing bad at all and wanting to be free at 20 is delusional

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Happy birthday, our birthdays are close to each other.

• Love it
I feel bad but you’ve been posting these threads for a while without taking much action to change

• +1
I feel bad but you’ve been posting these threads for a while without taking much action to change
I wake up early everyday to study and work in a side hustle

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Hello kitty kitty

What you see on social media is like 0.0001% of the population at that age. Most people that age are either not college educated, not employed, working something dumb for minimum wage, or working shifts and ruining their health and have no time for anything in real life, because they are always tired.

As the average college-educated guy who comes from an average family with no connections, the most you can do is work in the office, and the best you can do is end up working remotely.

Because people have other focuses and priorities in life, such as spending time with their wives, children, parents, extended family, friends, etc. (not finding the perfect job that will make them millionaires, and crying all day long that they can't find it), and having a job that is as comfortable as possible where you can earn the average salary in the country is more than enough.

• +1