I was a big cocaine dealer for years

Bigfingers

Bigfingers

Banned
I'm 32 years old and I was dealing cocaine with a friend when I was young. No small amounts but always around a kilo or half. When I met my buddy who got the stuff from a guy who asked for inflated prices. That forced him to stretch the fabric to make a profit, I didn't want that. It's amazing how quickly you can get such contacts if you have the necessary money

We always paid the same price but made different prices. I paid $60 per gram. At the beginning of the parties, the price was $120. At the beginning of the evening, I mean. But it could increase during the evening because there was no other dealer there. We once went to a party where we sold the gram for $200 just before the end of the night.

With the larger deals, the decisive factor was the quantity and how well we knew or liked the customer. There are always people you don't like with whom you still make deals because it's worth it. You could give them a different price because you weren't dependent on them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
Mods unban this chad

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 20565 and Deleted member 20891
I run SINALOA

Just deal in small amounts and have no more than 2-3 grams on your person at a time in order to have drug dealer halo with lower consequences if you get caught theory

Last edited:
What you cut it with?