I was a great skiier, why do I rot?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity

I have the skiing skills to do stuff like this (~1000 hours of skiing experience)
I have tens of thousands of euros in my bank account too so I could afford this shit. Yet I rot and do alcohol/drugs all day.

Why is my life so retarded.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wsada, LancasteR, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MINDSET

somehow I am rotting here in my room every day, even though I could live on the other side of the planet and enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
ITS ALL ABOUT THE MINDSET

somehow I am rotting here in my room every day, even though I could live on the other side of the planet and enjoy life
We gotta make the best out of the time we still have. When WW3 kicks off by mid-late next year then we will miss the former times.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
We gotta make the best out of the time we still have. When WW3 kicks off by mid-late next year then we will miss the former times.
time to go skiing on the other side of the world

jfl at caring about the economy etc

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I loved skiing as youngcel
If I tried it now I’d probably crack both my knees :feelscry:

• Woah
I loved skiing as youngcel
If I tried it now I’d probably crack both my knees :feelscry:
what makes you think that?

i havent gone skiing since 2017, 7 years ago. But back then I was really good. My knees were never an issue even when I went skiing an entire day in the roughest conditions.
I just felt overall tiredness in my legs, never some specific pain in my knees.

I believe in my knees.

Because you’re a fucking retard like @nigtard who can run 100M 10.49 Kys u lazy faggot

• Ugh..
Because you’re a fucking retard like @nigtard who can run 100M 10.49 Kys u lazy faggot
u dumb faggot cunt.

I've worked entire days from morning to night in my recent past, 14hour shifts, and here you come calling me a lazy faggot.
there's not a single piece of laziness inside of me. I work when it benefits me, I don't work when it doesn't benefit me.

fuck you and fuck your mother.

u dumb faggot cunt.

I've worked entire days from morning to night in my recent past, 14hour shifts, and here you come calling me a lazy faggot.
there's not a single piece of laziness inside of me. I work when it benefits me, I don't work when it doesn't benefit me.

fuck you and fuck your mother.
Thats retarded. So instead of trying to go pro and ski masking doing something fun u wasted ur time wageslaving for that long

nigga thats a U problem wating ur time on here and rotting u fag

Thats retarded. So instead of trying to go pro and ski masking doing something fun u wasted ur time wageslaving for that long
im not white buddyboyo I am slavic. i wasnt born rich like these white faggot bitches

just go pro bro
jfl at ur delusions.

Funniest thing is that I am literally in a pro-skiing family. My entire polish family is all about pro-skiing. Yet I never had this opportunity.

just go pro bro
jfl at ur delusions.

Funniest thing is that I am literally in a pro-skiing family. My entire polish family is all about pro-skiing. Yet I never had this opportunity.
Pollacks are all fakecel

• Ugh..