i was a innocent kid before i first raped someone.

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

Dialogue of a lonely man and his fan. | WWRD?
Like rn im a certified rapist who raped many kids. but at one point i was a kid and if someone raped me at that point society would deem them "evil" and me the "victim". but now that im a grown up rapist now im the "evil" person and the kids are the "victims". weird how the tables turn on you for apparently illogical reasons

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: noonespecial, cromagnon, rape and 8 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GabachoCopium, irkkedmulatto, Hetman Vilkas and 2 others
Crazy how people can switch up like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Quncho, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and vermillioncorefan
yeah u are that guy

• +1
Reactions: Quncho and vermillioncorefan

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Quncho
I raped a bitch in the woods, not sure how old she was

• +1
Raped kids rape kids if you tske shrooms you will remember being molested and boom theres the reason why u rape

• +1
i mean i wouldnt say im that guy but, i actually raped people and raped my cousins and got away with it, which has gotta count for smth i guess. i mean has everyone else raped people too and im just the weirdo who thinks hes cool just cuz hes raped people?:incel::incel::incel:thats how i feel sometimes tbh🤷‍♂️
the age doesn't matter sure, rape weird kids in school toilets till they nearly die

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Quncho
i mean i wouldnt say im that guy but, i actually raped people and raped my cousins and got away with it, which has gotta count for smth i guess. i mean has everyone else raped people too and im just the weirdo who thinks hes cool just cuz hes raped people?:incel::incel::incel:thats how i feel sometimes tbh🤷‍♂️
Diddy! I was wondering when I'd see you again man.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Diddy! I was wondering when I'd see you again man.
nah im not that rapper ive never heard of him actually. i listened to migos and thought it was good though. respect if that dude legit raped a girl tho. tell him i gave him "big ups" or whatever u blacks say

• JFL
yea yea yea ur so nt faggot im sure youve never thought about raping someone before yea im sure u never were standing next to a hot girl at a bus stop with a juicy sexy ass and could just imagine literally taking her and destroying that shit against her will

• JFL
yea yea yea ur so nt faggot im sure youve never thought about raping someone before yea im sure u never were standing next to a hot girl at a bus stop with a juicy sexy ass and could just imagine literally taking her and destroying that shit against her will
Sale Wtf GIF

i said: I dont think youre as NT as you think because I know that you have seen a woman that was really sexy in public and felt the impulse to just go up to her and start having sex with her even if she resists but you didnt cuz u dont wanna rape people. aka youre a rapist who just hasnt acted yet, like 99% of men.

Raped kids rape kids if you tske shrooms you will remember being molested and boom theres the reason why u rape
pretty sure i just rape because my dick needed satisfaction bud. i mean theres not many other reasons to rape. raping isnt gonna unrape me so thats why I dont think that me being raped is related to me raping. Also, I wasnt raped at the time that I raped, i got raped in my adulthood. but most of my rapes were as a teen.

i said: I dont think youre as NT as you think because I know that you have seen a woman that was really sexy in public and felt the impulse to just go up to her and start having sex with her even if she resists but you didnt cuz u dont wanna rape people. aka youre a rapist who just hasnt acted yet, like 99% of men.
Good try trying to justify degeneracy.

Like rn im a certified rapist who raped many kids. but at one point i was a kid and if someone raped me at that point society would deem them "evil" and me the "victim". but now that im a grown up rapist now im the "evil" person and the kids are the "victims". weird how the tables turn on you for apparently illogical reasons
Bro rape itself approved this post
IMG 0090

• JFL
Reactions: 160cmcurry
One of yall niggas in here have prob actually done some fkin weird shit but we'll never know lol

jt2yfxlb73r91.jpg

#Relatable