i was about to have it all

P

piec

Zephir
now i have NOTHING. it all went so wrong so fast, i just wish i went on accutane sooner. i spend atleast 40 minutes every day thinking about how could this all happen while breathing heavily making weird movements to disrtact myself. i just cant cope anymore. one decision completly changed my life, it was all a mixture of random information i was exposed to with addition of not being experienced enough. knowing only what i have known i would do the same.
if only there was 1 person in the mixture of contrarian retards or reddit cuckolds that would explain every concern my life would be so much different

now i have NOTHING. it all went so wrong so fast, i just wish i went on accutane sooner. i spend atleast 40 minutes every day thinking about how could this all happen while breathing heavily making weird movements to disrtact myself. i just cant cope anymore. one decision completly changed my life, it was all a mixture of random information i was exposed to with addition of not being experienced enough. knowing only what i have known i would do the same.
if only there was 1 person in the mixture of contrarian retards or reddit cuckolds that would explain every concern my life would be so much different