I was about to have sex with my crush and she told me that I should feel “privileged”

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer

When a subhuman finally 'ascends'

Joe biden head shake

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate, Moggie, Clark69 and 5 others
based behavior I woulda done the same. If u ever have a legit opportunity to deny sex to a woman, there's no sweeter feeling than her being absolutely shocked a guy would do that

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Tobias Fünke, smvmaxxertilllate and 16 others
"We were gaming"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deprived, thecel and 2 others
Something that she will never say to a Chad.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and forevergymcelling
based behavior I woulda done the same. If u ever have a legit opportunity to deny sex to a woman, there's no sweeter feeling than her being absolutely shocked a guy would do that
Now he needs to send her morphs highlighting all her flaws and maybe a roasting of this caliber to match

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Clark69, Deprived and 5 others
Indian sentience at it again

The dude was based and did the right thing

Only you and other curry losers think this dude is a subhuman

Kys

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and thecel
Indian sentience at it again

The dude was based and did the right thing

Only you and other curry losers think this dude is a subhuman

Kys
Subhuman in looks
Chad in behavior

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, PrinceLuenLeoncur, thecel and 1 other person
Subhuman in looks
Chad in behavior
If he was subhuman the girl would not want to fuck him, esp. after already cumming once

Just stick to eating naan and making Tyler Maher threads bro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, thecel and the BULL
Having a crush for 2 years? What is that? My crushes lasted a couple of months max

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Deprived and thecel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Wallenberg and thecel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggie, LightSkinNoob, thecel and 1 other person
That’s why human nature is fucked. If human were 100% rational agents, the guy would absolutely not be turned off by what his crush said. The girl spoke a simple truth that all blackpillers understand. The fact that that’s considered offensive shows how fucking illogical human minds are.

If humans were perfectly rational creatures, an ugly incel would feel literally nothing when someone calls him ugly. But no, humans are irrational as fuck, and we evolved to feel pain in response to simple truths.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Wallenberg
Having a crush for 2 years? What is that? My crushes lasted a couple of months max

He’s built for monogamous true love but born into a promiscuous world. Sad.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
He’s built for monogamous true love but born into a promiscuous world. Sad.
Check my PM I wish I had a crush on that girl.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Honestly, I wouldn't have denied her sex. I don't think it's cucked. Considering the gap in SMV, she was grooming him for an LTR anyway (no fucking way a stacy woman would hookup with an ugly guy). The best thing he could've done is having hate, violent, selfish sex with her, finished on her face, and then blocked her and never spoke to her again. Women get devastated when you reduce them to hookup material especially if you're an ugly low value guy

• +1
Reactions: JBcollector
all sub8 men pay either with time money or attention
sex between sub8 men and women is never mutually benefical
now imagine the effort he put into this foid to make her give consent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and forevergymcelling
looks like she was giving him pitty sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
My first crush I had for 5 years and she had 2 diff boyfriends during that time. She was also extraordinarily ugly

• JFL
I had a crush on a foid for 3 years :feelscry:. But I was a kid not even a teenager at the time. The last time I had a crush on a foid was when I was 12. Since that age I haven’t had a crush on a single girl, I could never relate to guys who had crushed in high school

• +1
That’s why human nature is fucked. If human were 100% rational agents, the guy would absolutely not be turned off by what his crush said. The girl spoke a simple truth that all blackpillers understand. The fact that that’s considered offensive shows how fucking illogical human minds are.

If humans were perfectly rational creatures, an ugly incel would feel literally nothing when someone calls him ugly. But no, humans are irrational as fuck, and we evolved to feel pain in response to simple truths.
There is ‘the truth’ and there is ‘the act of telling the truth’. The fact she felt it was fine to say was humiliating, even if it was true. It communicated a total disregard for his feelings, sense of confidence, security, and wellbeing.

I don’t tell my worse-looking friends that I mog them by three inches and gloat that they should wish they looked like me, because I know it communicates a lack of concern for their wellbeing, rubbing their nose in it (even though both those things are true, and are true in the inverse with respect to me vs. my better-looking friends).

• +1
Reactions: thecel and the BULL