i was actually depressed when i went to the beach

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
i was with a sexy 35 yo woman but i kept thinking about my oneitis. she had told me she went to that beach, i just couldnt stop thinking i was with her instead. her smile would lighten up the entire horizon, the sea would calm down, reality would be brighter. but not only she ghosted me, she also stopped using tinder too, her profile is inactive for more than a month.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ALP and cutie_pie
i was with a sexy 35 yo woman but i kept thinking about my oneitis. she had told me she went to that beach, i just couldnt stop thinking i was with her instead. her smile would lighten up the entire horizon, the sea would calm down, reality would be brighter. but not only she ghosted me, she also stopped using tinder too, her profile is inactive for more than a month.
Stop and move on dumbass she doesn't love you anymore you'll just hurt yourself even more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, cutie_pie, ALP and 1 other person
she never loved me to begin with
Then why are you still thinking about her then? How can you still give someone the thought of mind when they didn't love you in the first place? Did she suck your dick that good you fell in love with her instantly?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Did she suck your dick that good you fell in love with her instantly?
i just went out for coffee with her once but she was so pretty and fun to be arooud

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Jfl at this cuck

i just went out for coffee with her once but she was so pretty and fun to be arooud
Love at first sight, she probably just wanted someone to talk to when she got with you, and jesus christ you only hang around her for once and you fell in love??? JFL atleast get to know her for a week or something before you make the decision to like her

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735