I was actually wrong

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i used to think that the moment i met my oneitis was the moment i was doomed but that wasnt the case at all.

the moment i gave up on my old oneitis back in 2020 was actualy the moment i was doomed and everything afterwards was just a natural downfall.

and tbh she was the only girl that considered meeting with me as a "date". every hoe i met afterwards just saw it as something to do in their free time like they were walking the dog or smth.

so many things went wrong after that point in 2020. i remember that when i deleted my tinder back then, i felt completely empty afterwards and wasnt the same person anymore.

I began having cognitive problems and made lots of stupid decisions as a result. Surprisinly, meeting my oneitis did benefit me mentally because she was high IQ so she became a role model for me (imagine having a younger woman as a role model :lul::lul::lul:).

But emotionally im still dead and wil forever be dead because it was a mistake that will never be fixed and a person that will never be replaced :feelsbadman:.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, baerr and Darkeningstar
Imagine having a female as a role model

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Apparition, baerr and GlamourPursuer
nigga only talks about his oneitis just like i only talk about my avi tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition and Darkeningstar
welcome to the end

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition and TechnoBoss
summarize thisssssssssss sheeeeeieieieieiitttttttttttt

Over for the males you met
surprisingly yes. she actually has higher testosterone levels than most men and she is mostly a man internally too (unless chad appears)

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar