i was an incel till age 21 tbh

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Age 14-17)
For most of my high school life I was bluepilled retard who had a little success with women but I was brutally rejected by my crush senior year and became very depressed

Age 18)
I drop out of uni cause friendless virgin who never left my room and never went to class

Age 19)
I rot and do nothing but vidya and weed for a year

Age 20)
start uni again and get 4.0 gpa but still autist who can’t talk to girls

Age 21)
After a bit of softmaxxing I get tinder and meet a girl, she wants she wants to fuck so I get a hotel room and fuck her. This gives me more confidence so I meet more girls and fuck like ten more hoes that summer from tinder. (I was staying at my grandparents beach house and girls loved to come over)

Age 22)
Be lazy and get bad grades cause I’m a retard, start rotting again. Try to kill myself cause I’m balding. But then go to Montreal in the summer and start partying and slaying and meet girl of my dreams who I try to date for a while but get brutally broken up with.

Age 23)
Back at uni, I’m about to graduate with a 3.5 GPA and hope to go to grad school. I Decide to take looksmaxxing seriously and get on finasteride and TRT and take skin care more seriously. Body count is around 30 now. Still smashing 18-19 yr old college girls which I never thought I would be able to do let alone as an oldcel.

for most of my life since age 14 I have wanted to die tbh and it’s gotten much worse since I’ve started to bald but finasteride has given me hope, also I’m naturally low T so I hope I can get shredded too with TRT.

all I want right now is to find a cute young girl to LTR but I think I need to focus on school more and moving out of my parents. Still a loser tbh but I think I’m closer to ascending than I have been in a while.

• +1
Reactions: Jnumber01, xdxdxnice1, Deleted member 1476 and 4 others
Still mogs me

How did fin help you?

losing v card late is bad but i would still like to lose mine

i will be a wizard before i know it.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
I lost my virginity early and that damaged my brain so now I rot, you're doing better than me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Chad show face + height

same but till 22
the mental damage is done

i’m similar, keep going op you got this

You got his leftovers 0AE6157A C7A9 4DE3 84F6 80BEED6A27FE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765