I was an NPC for my itis

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i was just a guy that just happened to be there so that she could vent about her problems at the time.

she never showed any interest for me as a man and didnt rly have any compassion for me as a human being in general.

it was all about herself rly and over time, it turned out she was very narcy and well aware of her SMV.

meanwhile my old oneitis did show interest in me and actually treated the whole thing as a "date".

sadly she is probabl married with kids by now, maybe she has descended too, who knows.

i wasnt the chosen one :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: exo, ayusshhhh, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Wanna hear about my day?

That's sad, don't be an NPC, be the main character!

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock and Apparition
That's sad, don't be an NPC, be the main character!
she was the main character and i was just there ig. meanwhile my old oneitis actually treated me like her date

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gonthar
she was the main character and i was just there ig. meanwhile my old oneitis actually treated me like her date
Well, that's what I was saying - don't let her be the main character....

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
Well, that's what I was saying - don't let her be the main character....
i couldnt do anything, her confidence is too high. she was holding all the cards, it wasnt fair :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Gonthar
i couldnt do anything, her confidence is too high. she was holding all the cards, it wasnt fair :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You just need better cards, son!
Looks, status and money is what matters, if all these three factors are higher than hers, then you can't lose, you just can't lose!

Looks, status and money is what matters, if all these three factors are higher than hers, then you can't lose, you just can't lose!
i only had her in money but that didnt mattter at all. there are some girls that you arent rly supposed to meet and this was one of them. i was so pathetic and worthless to her that she even called me by my pet name (eg Tom->"Tommy")

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and ayusshhhh
i only had her in money but that didnt mattter at all. there are some girls that you arent rly supposed to meet and this was one of them. i was so pathetic and worthless to her that she even called me by my pet name (eg Tom->"Tommy")
Deserves to be punished by my BIC (Big Indian Cock)

• Woah
reread everything i said to you and learn bud

• So Sad
find an ugly girl

• So Sad