I was approached by a guy

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
He said he'd seen me earlier today and wondered about my beer intake and stuff because I was carrying beer, but I think that was just an icebreaker. We went and looked at some graffiti his buddies has done and my non-NT ass mostly listened to him while he talked about stuff. He said we can hang out if I see him, but I didn't give him my address or phone number so it's probably not going to happen.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Clqs, beefliverontop, Gonthar and 2 others
Was @Imretarded?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
brutal. ive been approached by 1 foid and a bunch of crackheads, starting to think im sub-5 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
He said he'd seen me earlier today and wondered about my beer intake and stuff because I was carrying beer, but I think that was just an icebreaker. We went and looked at some graffiti his buddies has done and my non-NT ass mostly listened to him while he talked about stuff. He said we can hang out if I see him, but I didn't give him my address or phone number so it's probably not going to happen.

A man was with his wife and asked for my number to workout sometime, I blocked him immediately

brutal. ive been approached by 1 foid and a bunch of crackheads, starting to think im sub-5 tbh
I'd love to be approached by a crackhead. The charisma and social engagement would be off the chart.

I'd love to be approached by a crackhead. The charisma and social engagement would be off the chart.
except i have no clue what they talk to me about

he was tryna give you his texas longhorn

huh? he in the closet or smth? 😭😭
Maybe bro idk but I got a weird vibe that he DIDDNT really wanna workout the way he was looking at my body

i got approached by a gramps once and he started waffling shit. I had no idea what he said but I just kept nodding and laughing with him. What a nice dude.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs