I was basically a stepping stone for my oneitis' success

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
i was there when she needed me but she was nowhere to be found when i needed her. she won and i lost. she will always be a step ahead of me. when i was learning the alphabet, she was writting essays. how can a little girl mog me so much????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Gonthar, h111 and 4 others
Why do you like that lesbian gypsy so much
IMG 6738

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bululu_87, flippasav, UrGirlsMcm and 7 others
I believe that you should execute her (publicly)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Apparition and HarshBDSMmaster
Why do you like that lesbian gypsy so much
because she made me realize things about myself that hundreds of guys i met in the military could not made me realize. i aint looking whiter than her either

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
because she made me realize things about myself that hundreds of guys i met in the military could not made me realize. i aint looking whiter than her either
You mog her to the fucking ground
IMG 6739

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bululu_87, Jamaldickjavontus, watah and 2 others
man its crazy how happy she looks meanwhile i was literally a zombie on that day. also, brutal eye area and midface mog.
If you had thick and better eyebrows your eye area wouldn't be bad

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
brah is back to oneitis threads

sad homer simpson GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gigell, Jamaldickjavontus, mvp2v1 and 3 others
she doesnt care about you nigga, not even 1%, probably got piped by 5 black niggas, just move on bro:lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang and HarshBDSMmaster
I’d feel bad if u were merked. Ur holding urself back stop being a bitch

• So Sad
i wouldnt even be alive if it werent for her lol. this life is legit stupid
Do you hear yourself rn bro. You know how much nut she’s swallowed since she left u?

• So Sad
Bruh this fucking dude is still barking about his oneitis dude it’s been more than a fucking year you’ve been barking about her even before I joined grow a fucking pair and move on she doesn’t give a rats ass about you forget her she’s nothing

• So Sad
Bruh this fucking dude is still barking about his oneitis dude it’s been more than a fucking year you’ve been barking about her even before I joined grow a fucking pair and move on she doesn’t give a rats ass about you forget her she’s nothing
she is everything

she doesn't even think that you saved her life, not even by 1% bro, do you know how cuck you sound rn

what do you think your father would have done, the only reason you are here is because he moved on from his oneitis
WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE BLACK???
it makes it funnier :feelskek:

• So Sad
please tell me more about her sex life
Would you finally be happy if I sent you her voice note where she's moaning hard getting dicked down by 5 black guys at once?

• So Sad
Would you finally be happy if I sent you her voice note where she's moaning hard getting dicked down by 5 black guys at once?
i wouldnt be able to cope im afraid....

• Hmm...
Reactions: ayusshhhh
That's a massive lie told to you by that slut dudeee
she never told me that lol. i just assumed it because of a pic i saw. the only thing she told me is that she doesnt like mascualar guys

• So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh
do you not understand me nigga, SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW U EXIST :feelskek:

any chance she is monogamous?
no, you are in the west, it's over

the sad truth is that moving on is not something you can force, it may or may not happen
do you plan on staying like this for the rest of your life, over a fucking female, once you are in the grave you will realise how dire that mistake was, to look back and all you did was waste your life, you are blessed rn to be alive and living a decent life to be crying over a foid that doesn't acknowledge ur existence :forcedsmile::feelshaha:

she never told me that lol. i just assumed it because of a pic i saw. the only thing she told me is that she doesnt like mascualar guys
Imagine her getting dominated by a 6'8 muscular black dude

• So Sad
do you not understand me nigga, SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW U EXIST
not true, she aknowlesge my existance at some point

no, you are in the west, it's over
but she is 26....

o you plan on staying like this for the rest of your life, over a fucking female, once you are in the grave you will realise how dire that mistake was, to look back and all you did was waste your life, you are blessed rn to be alive and living a decent life to be crying over a foid that doesn't acknowledge ur existenc
i have 0 regrets actually.

dnr it was your fault

• So Sad
Fuck you're actually very good looking mirin YOU MUST HAVE A SHIT PERSONALITY :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

she liked my personality actually. but even if was better looking it still rly wouldnt have worked out with her. tinder is chad or death sadly. if you get matches and you arent hot then girls just want you as an emotional tampon

she liked my personality actually. but even if was better looking it still rly wouldnt have worked out with her. tinder is chad or death sadly. if you get matches and you arent hot then girls just want you as an emotional tampon
I don't get you were you raised by a single mother?