i was beaten up by my mother for being depressed

Deleted member 14667

Deleted member 14667

IRNBRUcel
when i was 16 or so my mother was kinda at my house some times she was a drug addict and an abusive one she is complete human trash i am planning on destroying her grave when she eventually dies but my gran mother was the only person i lived with she never liked me either she just had to put up with me i think i was at my worse at 16 i was doing tons of self destructive things but i reached out for help one day by texting my gran about how much agony i am and still am in long story short my mum was at the house and my grans phone was at home so my mum saw the messages i sent and then told me to go home i went home and she just laid into me punching and kicking my head i was begging her to stop the whole time she was just rambling on about how i was like my dad and just lying to get out of school god bless my dad for beating the shit out of her tbh i felt so bad after she did all that i just ran out my door and just cried for hours i came home again and she was gone i never saw much of her again i had to make up some bs to my gran on why i was so late home

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Deleted member 15363, Deleted member 14781 and 10 others
Fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15343, Deleted member 14543 and Deleted member 14667
She is based for doing that tbh it gives u a lesson

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15363, LeGrayHonker, micropenis29 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 15338
Honestly bro you should have grabbed your mom by the pussylips and showed her you're a 16 year old man and she can't mess with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
When i told my mom i was suicidal she also said said 'i was just like my dad' and that i should hang myself cuz she wasnt impressed.

Havent seen her for a long while now, but sometimes i think of showing up at her house with a hatchet and finishing her off ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15338 and 6 others
When i told my mom i was suicidal she also said said 'i was just like my dad' and that i should hang myself cuz she wasnt impressed.

Havent seen her for a long while now, but sometimes i think of showing up at her house with a hatchet and finishing her off ngl
Women dont care about men

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, LastHopeForNorman, micropenis29 and 4 others
Women dont care about men

This.

Its evolutionary for women not to care about struggling men as it would historically jeoparidse her social standing/protection in the tribe aswell as well as it shows the mans inability to acquire resources for her.

When you understand womens true nature its horrific.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, LastHopeForNorman, micropenis29 and 10 others
when i was 16 or so my mother was kinda at my house some times she was a drug addict and an abusive one she is complete human trash i am planning on destroying her grave when she eventually dies but my gran mother was the only person i lived with she never liked me either she just had to put up with me i think i was at my worse at 16 i was doing tons of self destructive things but i reached out for help one day by texting my gran about how much agony i am and still am in long story short my mum was at the house and my grans phone was at home so my mum saw the messages i sent and then told me to go home i went home and she just laid into me punching and kicking my head i was begging her to stop the whole time she was just rambling on about how i was like my dad and just lying to get out of school god bless my dad for beating the shit out of her tbh i felt so bad after she did all that i just ran out my door and just cried for hours i came home again and she was gone i never saw much of her again i had to make up some bs to my gran on why i was so late home
imagine getting beaten up by an old woman while being close to an adult male

weak ass subhuman

This.

Its evolutionary for women not to care about struggling men as it would historically jeoparidse her social standing/protection in the tribe aswell as well as it shows the mans inability to acquire resources for her.

Women care about their sons though… these women were on crack including your mother if she said that to you something was fucking up her natrual pair bonding genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 14543

• JFL
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
This is sad. This is what happens when young men grow up without a father.

You need to forgive your parents and mother and grandmother. The resentment will not do you any good.

- I would suggest moving out and making a life for yourself and looking up to important male role models like Jordan Peterson

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Kekee
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 275
Well did it work?

You need to forgive your parents and mother and grandmother. The resentment will not do you any good.

- I would suggest moving out and making a life for yourself and looking up to important male role models like Jordan Peterson
Laugh nicholas

@rebs1999 if I was you I would've penetrated her used hole on the spot. Too late now but at least she got beaten up as well.

View attachment 1334074

@rebs1999 if I was you I would've penetrated her used hole on the spot. Too late now but at least she got beaten up as well.
at least I gave him some real advice. Something he probably hasn't been given in his life.

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
Women care about their sons though… these women were on crack including your mother if she said that to you something was fucking up her natrual pair bonding genetics

cope

Sad tbh but if her low inhib genes buries inside u then good

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
When their offspring are young and cute (depending on them having good genes) because they need to be breastfed and taken care of. Notice how women find babies and little children cute but once the children are old enough to fend for themselves that stops?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 15338

“important male role models like Jordan Peterson” do idiots actually see him as a role model… he says things thag anybody with an temperature above room IQ knows

This.

based af im printing this out