I was beefing with a JB GTFIH

Reformed

Reformed

Finished PCT
I told her through text ofc that her boyfriend is a subhuman manlet and that she looks like a used up whore. Jfl I’m also using PSL terms, but ones that make sense to normies

9AABCEB6 6094 4BF1 83B4 F87D4032DBE8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, RichardSpencel, diamondbill and 9 others
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Images   2024 02 23T230219503

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, RichardSpencel, ReadBooksEveryday and 19 others
Slap her

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Reformed
Just post yourself getting rejected on an Indian basket weaving forum theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, wollet2, RichardSpencel and 10 others
"who can stop me aside from a couple guys my height"
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, diamondbill, RichardSpencel and 11 others
Just post yourself getting rejected on an Indian basket weaving forum theory
Ok we all get rejected? I always post them bc muh humblebragger allegation

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, lebronjames23, RichardSpencel and 2 others
still low inhib, do you drink at school

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Reformed
still low inhib, do you drink at school
Nah I stopped I don’t need to. But like if ik someone gonna try conflict that day I’ll obv prep a shot before hand to become even more,low inhibit.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sportsmogger
your the one who likes like an absued dog in this interaction btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Reformed and sportsmogger
Nah I stopped I don’t need to. But like if ik someone gonna try conflict that day I’ll obv prep a shot before hand to become even more,low inhibit.
Aren't there pills to become low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
your the one who likes like an absued dog in this interaction btw
I’m well aware it’s not in my favor but it will be once it’s clear I’m just a low inhibt guy that just spews whatever he wants, it’s a long game

Aren't there pills to become low inhib
Phenibut sometimes hits but idk it’s random, I rely more on vodka it’s so consistent if u dint abuse it

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
JFL Why were you arguing with that girl?

• +1
Furthermore, can anybody tell me what @drlooksmax looks like roughly speaking? I know he’s not active anymore but apparently he was one of the legit slayers on here

• +1
she bullies you lol. shes either actually loyal or youre not handsome enough.

but honestly keep messaging her if she doesnt block you lmao I knew a girl just like that and she ended up cheating on her bf with me 🤣

• +1
JFL Why were you arguing with that girl?
It started with like me telling her I’m staying home all day today but she’s like muh it’s Friday so u must be a loser. And idk that ticked some aspie shit in my brain and started eviscerating her, her boyfriend and bascially just flexed how much I life mog her

• JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Deleted member 60051
It started with like me telling her I’m staying home all day today but she’s like muh it’s Friday so u must be a loser. And idk that ticked some aspie shit in my brain and started eviscerating her, her boyfriend and bascially just flexed how much I life mog her
Ok so complete waste of energy lol. I thought you had some personal beef with her. Is she hot?

• +1
Furthermore, can anybody tell me what @drlooksmax looks like roughly speaking? I know he’s not active anymore but apparently he was one of the legit slayers on here
I’ve seen him he defo had slayer looks. Good jaw
she bullies you lol. shes either actually loyal or youre not handsome enough.

but honestly keep messaging her if she doesnt block you lmao I knew a girl just like that and she ended up cheating on her bf with me 🤣
She literally said ur so full of yourself (I never called myself gl). So she’s implying I’m GL. Anyway I’m not blocked I left her on read atm

Ok so complete waste of energy lol. I thought you had some personal beef with her. Is she hot?
No she’s just 16 with JB halo

Edit actually she is she has a small nose and shit like good bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
what a loser weirdo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, efidescontinuado and Tai Lung
Hoping this becomes an enemies to lovers situation and you end up cucking that pathetic subhuman.

• +1
I told her through text ofc that her boyfriend is a subhuman manlet and that she looks like a used up whore. Jfl I’m also using PSL terms, but ones that make sense to normies

View attachment 2763356
So funny bro
ahahahahah
u so edgy and funny

look at this guys! ahah im so blackpilled i called him a "subhuman"!!!

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
No she’s just 16 with JB halo

Edit actually she is she has a small nose and shit like good bones
JFL And all of you guys complain all the girls in England are ugly

There’s this one brunette English JB you guys have posted a lot here and she’s sooo hot. And I usually find older girls more attractive so it’s a big deal for me to say that

Hoping this becomes an enemies to lovers situation and you end up cucking that pathetic subhuman.
Same tbh
So funny bro
ahahahahah
u so edgy and funny

look at this guys! ahah im so blackpilled i called him a "subhuman"!!!
I didn’t say that I said I converted it to normie language noob

• +1
Reactions: plukee
shit thread

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: diamondbill and Reformed
Stfu you add nothing to any new threads anymore
who cares, this thread doesnt add anything either, this is brainrot, i reply with what it deserves

who cares, this thread doesnt add anything either, this is brainrot, i reply with what it deserves
How is this brainrot :lul: . U didn’t even use the word right back off to tiktok u zoomer trash

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Phenibut sometimes hits but idk it’s random, I rely more on vodka it’s so consistent if u dint abuse it
You gotta learn your dosages and get it from good sources. I love it. It hits me perfect every time bhai.

• +1
She literally said ur so full of yourself (I never called myself gl). So she’s implying I’m GL. Anyway I’m not blocked I left her on read atm
you can honestly work with that lol. I had this HTB saying the same shit to me only for her to cheat on her boyfriend not even a week later 🤣 I even called her WHILE SHE WAS WITH HER BOYFRIEND and we shit talked till 3 am lmao so you really never know keep in mind most women are whores

• +1
“urs dont either tf
ur straight up weird”

Typical expected response for .org user

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Reformed
you can honestly work with that lol. I had this HTB saying the same shit to me only for her to cheat on her boyfriend not even a week later 🤣 I even called her WHILE SHE WAS WITH HER BOYFRIEND and we shit talked till 3 am lmao so you really never know keep in mind most women are whores
Thanks bro that motivates. It funny how literally eviscsrating these hoes and talking them to complete shit turns them on

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
This is why NT is important. If you act like an autist you get cucked by manlets because of boyfriend halo.

she ain gonna let you hit lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill and Reformed
your showing you care too much

chad would reply in single letter showing he doesn't give two fuck about her

and this would make her go crazy about him, because he is chad at the end of the day

• Hmm...
she ain gonna let you hit lil bro
This is the JB I already slayed before she went back to her 20yo boyfriend. But my intention was to never slay again I legit wanna see how far I can go with my aspie meltdowns

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
your showing you care too much

chad would reply in single letter showing he doesn't give two fuck about her
Thing is I ACTUALLY don’t care if all I wanna do is say funny shit to post it here

Thing is I ACTUALLY don’t care if all I wanna do is say funny shit to post it here
then good job, i tought you was trying to cuck that dude or smth

• +1
This is the JB I already slayed before she went back to her 20yo boyfriend. But my intention was to never slay again I legit wanna see how far I can go with my aspie meltdowns
we all know u didnt do shii

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill