I was Chad that became a fat fucker that became a Chad

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I had it worst growing up than most of you today. But eventually faced the bullies and became the Chad. How did I do it? I'd found out the bullies were actually spoiled faggots that always got what they wanted. So I used that against them. Owned them! To where later, I had the bullies orbiting me. Some would even bring the girls. As if, an offering of peace. "I bring you this skank. She'll suck you dry. Will you accept this offering for friendship?"

"Ugh. Yeah. Whatever."

But then I became like the Roman Empire in their final days. Fat. Lazy. Privileged. Ugh. Then came reality. Double ugh. I found myself walking for thousands of miles with angels. "ISAIAH 13" is what I witnessed in the sky alone on an inlet of a stormy beach poetically named after a saint that also witnessed an impossibility.

Long story short, and years later, after grappling with demons and ghosts, I defeated myself and became Chad once again.

You have to get ANGRY at yourself in order to become something else. Though some that come to that point commit suicide. That was my choice. I chose the other path. The one I despised. Ugh. The one that irked me the most. Becoming one of those people.

IT WORKED!

tenor.gif

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zikzog, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
Whoa! Do you really expect me to read... All that shit! | Do you really,  Memes, Popular memes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, OOGABOOGA and BigJimsWornOutTires
Every time you write something on that stupid little keyboard of yours, a puppy dies

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, YoungJohnnyDepp, Deleted member 12828 and 1 other person
I heard you were a health teacher at some school in Florida is that true

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
He tries to teach kids sex ed, but he ain't no teacher

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, curryboy123, mentallyilloner and 3 others
Ugh. Close. I work for the public school system. Every day, I have to teach mostly porch monkeys how to manage their money. Ugh. Its a job. I have no complaints besides the check. But it comes with its perks. The Moms. Yozzie moulzzies! All singles. Gotta love working for public schools in the urban districts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12828 and Deleted member 13197
He tries to teach kids sex ed, but he ain't no teacher

Ugh. Just joking. I'm a storyteller. I have no education nor even a GED. I've learned everything from this Beast of Knowledge. Serious. I dropped out in the 7th grade. And the only reason I was in the 7th grade was that I was too old for 6th and they had to pass me. I failed 6th quite a few times. Awkward.....

Ugh. Irony's a bitch sometimes.

Tales from an inlet of a stormy beach

• Woah
Ugh. Just joking. I'm a storyteller. I have no education nor even a GED. I've learned everything from this Beast of Knowledge. Serious. I dropped out in the 7th grade. And the only reason I was in the 7th grade was that I was too old for 6th and they had to pass me. I failed 6th quite a few times. Awkward.....

Ugh.

• Woah
Leanmaxing is legit.

• Woah
this was strangely motivating jim

• +1
this was strangely motivating jim
Ugh. Yeah. Life's strange. Have you looked outside? Society's wearing diapers on their faces. Now if that's not strange enough, then perhaps we're all fucked.

"BOMB CHINA!"

Ugh. Awkward. Sorry for that unrelated to this shitpost outburst.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476

What is that character you are playing.

Honestly i never Liked People who played character. Im jelaous that i cant play The joker because People Always call me autistic.

Good roleplay boyo

A bit to mysterious

• Woah
What is that character you are playing.

Honestly i never Liked People who played character. Im jelaous that i cant play The joker because People Always call me autistic.

Good roleplay boyo

A bit to mysterious
Character? Ugh. Aren't we all?

spiritual chad or psl chad?

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back