I was chadfising on tinder

mogstar

mogstar

Now I can’t delete my account for some reason.
how do I fix this ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12344
Break your phone

message tech support the nword

message tech support the nword

Break your phone
Thx greycel

who did you use for the chadfish??

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar
they have ur phone number gotta get a new phone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Fuark what do I do ?
Buy a new sim ? I was also a retard and got my actual number banned. It is what it is. Now I’m Buying pre registered SIMs from Turkish provider. 10 bucks a piece. No need for a new device. Although idk if they can device Bann apparently they can

• JFL
how many matches did you got, did anyone offered you sex??
He got like 12 matches unironically
Buy a new sim ? I was also a retard and got my actual number banned. It is what it is. Now I’m Buying pre registered SIMs from Turkish provider. 10 bucks a piece
fuck. I used my pics and actually managed to schedule a lay with a tourist here. I was dumb enough to delete my account and start chadfising with Opry and I lost contact with her ffs 🤦

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165

fuck. I used my pics and actually managed to schedule a lay with a tourist here. I was dumb enough to delete my account and start chadfising with Opry and I lost contact with her ffs 🤦
only 12 for Opry lol
also chad for fucking tourists:love:

• Love it

12 Matches in which time ? I can explain

• +1
Just remove photos and change name

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 8165
Ok so two things. You reset your number. Tinder absolutely hates that now. It gives you super low elo. I did the same with a Stacy and she only got 12 likes in an hour. Usually average girls get 99+ in at most 2. I had an average girl on the same number but completely fresh number with like 80 on an hour. compare that to a super average dude who got like 12 likes in first hour on a fresh number. So yeah a reset is like the worst thing you can do.

Ontop of That you got banned for chadifsh so there’s that. Your acc was probably off the swipesstack anyways since Reports or automatic picture recognition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and mogstar
Ok so two things. You reset your number. Tinder absolutely hates that now. It gives you super low elo. I did the same with a Stacy and she only got 12 likes in an hour. Usually average girls get 99+ in at most 2. I had an average girl on the same number but completely fresh number with like 80 on an hour. compare that to a super average dude who got like 12 likes in first hour on a fresh number. So yeah a reset is like the worst thing you can do.

Ontop of That you got banned for chadifsh so there’s that. Your acc was probably off the swipesstack anyways since Reports or automatic picture recognition
So I won’t be able to use my real number anymore ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and one job away
There are different types of banns. The one you have rn looks like the Bann I got for too many resets and fishing idk. But I think yours is permanent. Doesn’t have to be. Sometimes numbers are just banned for a couple of days. But even then your elo is probably so fcked you might as well be banned.
Best bet is to get a cheap sim

• +1
  • So Sad
Also are you using android or iphone? Apparently tinder also gathers data about your phone . So if you are using an android they might be able to hardware Bann you. Afaik apple doesn’t allow apps to collect data like that. Apple instead returns data from your Apple ID. So if you have an iPhone and the patience you might be better off to use tinder on a seperate Apple Account to not get your main account banned. Not sure if it works tho. But the phone should be safe

but on Android apparently they can just gather the IMEI and in the worst case hardware Bann your phone. But idk if they do it or if it’s true

• +1
Also are you using android or iphone? Apparently tinder also gathers data about your phone . So if you are using an android they might be able to hardware Bann you. Afaik apple doesn’t allow apps to collect data like that. Apple instead returns data from your Apple ID. So if you have an iPhone and the patience you might be better off to use tinder on a seperate Apple Account to not get your main account banned. Not sure if it works tho. But the phone should be safe

but on Android apparently they can just gather the IMEI and in the worst case hardware Bann your phone. But idk if they do it or if it’s true
My Apple account will be banned wtf ?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
My Apple account will be banned wtf ?
According to story’s on the internet yeah. Only if you severely overdo it tho. But as unsaid not 100% sure since it didn’t happen to me so far

• +1