I was crying and my eyes turned green after crying. Is this normal?

HTN_Mentalcel

HTN_Mentalcel

The well fed will never understand the hungry
I was cutting onions and I started crying and my brown hazel eyes turned into green hazel eyes. Is there any way to retain the green hazel thought the day.

They legit turned into light green mixed with brown. Crazy stuff.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8758
nope, god gave you a little taste of a ascension and threw it away cause you dont deserve it incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, Axii, zura and 11 others
@Meraki should I try MSM stack to see if my eyes would turn light green?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I was cutting onions and I started crying and my brown hazel eyes turned into green hazel eyes. Is there any way to retain the green hazel thought the day.

Just always think about your crush who is no matter what time it is currently getting fucked fucked by chads then thrown away while she thirsts for more (y)

yeah sure "onions"

Maybe something with blood pressure affecting the surface of your eyes and how light is reflected.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Just always think about your crush who is no matter what time it is currently getting fucked fucked by chads then thrown away while she thirsts for more (y)
I have 100s of oneitises. I don't care I'm not a cuck for women I don't talk to. Never understood that

Bump Bump Bump Bump
Fuck the foid avi tho

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel