I was cucked by my own son

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

Men are sick
A lot happened yesterday/ last night so Im writing a post to update everyone and so you guys can help me decide what to do next.

Last night my son came home, he's staying for a few nights.

Before my son arrived home yesterday, I summoned up the courage to ask my wife about what had been going on. I sat down with her and told her basically what I said in my last post, everything I noticed etc. Initially she tried to deny it but after bringing up the fact that I haven't had sex with her in months, she caved. She admitted that she had been having sex with my son. I asked her how she felt about it and she told me that it is the best sex she has ever had. Apparently my son is much bigger than me in the manhood department. My wife explained how he is much girthy than I and that he managed to satisfy her in a way I never could. She said that its the happiest she has ever been. I told her that on one hand I know it's supposed to be taboo/disgusting etc, but on the other hand it kind of turns me on. We agreed to speak to my son when he arrived

Once my son arrived, my wife told him that I knew and we had a long discussion about how to move forward. Firstly we agreed not supposed to tell anyone anything about it at all, not even a hint etc, (Oops..........., I hope neither of them are on this sub). After a lot of discussion I agreed to let my wife and son continue, provided that they are safe about it and use condoms etc. I told them I was happy to buy condoms, lube and anything else they need. They are the happiest they have ever been and I don't want to ruin that. (Plus it's kind of hot). We also agreed to having no more secrets between us three. My son also confessed that for a while my wife has fantasized about me watching them have sex.

That night I was in bed with my wife as normal, when my son comes in carrying a chair. He closed the windows and made sure that the curtains were drawn. He placed the chair infront of the bed and turned on a lamp. My wife asked what he was doing and he said he was "going to her fantasies". He told me to sit in the chair and I did. My wife got REALLY excited. My son told my wife to strip down into just her panties. Immediately she took off her clothes and bra and threw them in the corner. My son took off his clothes and jumped at my wife. He started kissing her while gently rubbing his penis over her soaked panties. They continued fondling eachother. It was the most intimate I have ever seen my wife. After a few minutes my son told her to take of her panties, so my wife got up, pulled my pants down as she "wanted to see how hard I get". She then took off her soaked panties, threw them at me playfully and jumped back into my son's arms, she looked at me as she rubbed her bare pussy back and forth over my son's dick. I was hard as a brick by now but I game my wife a condom. She opened it and slowly rolled it down my son's erect shaft while teasing me about how small my penis is in comparison, on my son the condom looked like it was about to split but on me it is to big to even stay on my penis without it falling off. My wife layed down on her back and my son penetrated her vagina. She orgasmed from just the tip and squirted everywhere, soaking the bedsheets. my son kept going though, slowly at first but then faster and faster. Gripping my wife tighter and tighter. My wife was howling in pleasure, while my son was relentlessly pounding her. I came on myself but by that point they had completely forgotten about me. My wife orgasmed countless times while my son seemed to last forever. Almost an hour later my son finished. It was raw passionate sex, completely unlike anything me and my wife have ever shared.

After my son finished, my wife took his condom off, sucked all of the juices of his penis and licked the cum out of the condom. They lay down together after, snuggling, my son was spooning my wife, both but naked, smiling, sexually satisfied and content, there was no regret of any kind. After a while my son got bored of running his finger arround my wife's nipple and went to bed. I stood up, reminding my wife of my existence. I got naked and went back into bed. Our bed was slimy and sticky but warm, covered in cum, sweat, saliva, lube, my wife's many ejaculations. I lay there in the aftermath with my wife, covering myself in the juices, it was simultaneously humiliating and extremely hot. My wife kisses me, transfering my son's cum from her lips to mine, she told me to eat it, I did, it was sweet, and turned me on even more. I tried to cuddle up to my wife but she moved away, she said that her body was aching. She thanked me for the "best night of her life" and told me that this would be the "first of many".

The whole experience was humiliating and emasculating but I kind of enjoyed it, watching my son pleasure my wife like that, knowing I could never do the same. I'm glad my wife and son are so happy, they seem to be REALLY enjoying the new arrangement. Should I just accept my place as their cuck? Should I try and "reclaim" my wife (although I doubt I can)? What should I do? Watch? Let them be? How do I enhance their experience next time (I was mostly excluded this time)? Should I try and get involved more? If so how?

As I said earlier my son is staying over for a few days, I will update you guys if/when anything else happens!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: temelyeterliliktest, PickleTheSlayer and Esteban1997
What a shitty day to understand the English language

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and Brus Wane

• JFL
Reactions: Meteor21