I was cursed by Gandy or something dead serious

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
As soon as I became decent looking in lockdown (lost fucking 13 kilos, got rid of glasses, took care of my hair, grew in height, probably second puberty lowkey) I had to abandon my social circle and move to an area with no girls cause of family reasons :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Meanwhile since then all my friends who didn’t have female experience and many I mog to Mogadishu are talking to like 50 girls and did shit with them because as soon as I left that city it became easy mode there :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: I have no social circle or contact with girls my age here but luckily will move for uni

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, justinzayn, Account and 3 others
where do you live :unsure:

My reaction to this post πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™. Stop complaining start working πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸš¬πŸš¬
3060611 1662310603900

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and House Lannister
where do you live :unsure:
Bro I legit revealed so many details here about myself I’m scared to even say anywhere close cause it’s not common

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister and Moggie
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister
are you there as a cheap south asian peon or did you legit grow up there and or have a decent life in Dubai?
Was born here yakhi πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž.

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie
are you there as a cheap south asian peon or did you legit grow up there and or have a decent life in Dubai?
Nigga thinks I’m construction worker :lul::lul:

Nah dude my school had kids from the royal family in it (not Dubai tho)

Oh shit nvm this wasn’t for me oh well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Moggie
Nigga thinks I’m construction worker :lul::lul:

Nah dude my school had kids from the royal family in it (not Dubai tho)

Oh shit nvm this wasn’t for me oh well
you from Brunei then :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and House Lannister
you from Brunei then :ogre:
Maybe maybe not. But let’s just say it was a very international environment of kids In the school like from all over the world. Which is why I wish I’d stayed there because there were hot chicks from all over the world :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin and Moggie
Maybe maybe not. But let’s just say it was a very international environment of kids In the school like from all over the world. Which is why I wish I’d stayed there because there were hot chicks from all over the world :feelswhy::feelswhy:
aight I'll stop trying to dox you :pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and House Lannister
Can someone already pay for this boy's username change op is already crying so much πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie and House Lannister
Can someone already pay for this boy's username change op is already crying so much πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™πŸ€™
I make so many stories of why I want username change

But real one is the saddest story of all πŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ˜ΏπŸ‘†πŸ‘†

• So Sad
Reactions: currylightskin