I was dellusional for a while

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
after finishing the exams, i was taking a break and i genouinely thought that it was over, that i would move on from being a psychotic mess, that i would focus on myself finally.

but in reality, i was just lying to myself. i would, inadvertly, think about my oneitis and that she was the only person i could communicate with. And subcounciusly, i would make the same gestures and speak the same way she did but despite that, i still wanted to believe i had forgotten about her.

Moving on my ass , then i get a notification about graduations and find out that she is still alive and well and she got her degree. I legit believed that she had dropped out, that she had lied to me about her goals and she was just a scam.

But she wasnt, she was real. She will go on with her career whiel also riding the cock carousel. Meanwhile i will just rot because there rly isnt anything i can do. Even if i met her at, lets say, at a book festival, i would still be a repuslive truecel in her eyes. so its pointless.

And finding another girl is impossible. It doesnt work out with any girl because, even if i pass the looks threshold, they cannot connect with me the way she did. Good luck slaying a girl when you tell her about Mandla Effect and she asks you if that is something you can eat.