I was drooling when i met my old oneitis

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
it was the most feminine thing i had seen at that point. i was in awe of how girly she looked because most women in greece, by the time they are 18, look completely asexualic and ugly. she was something else though.

she didnt mind at all that i was a thirsty loser and wanted to see me again, probbaly felt flattered or something. Sadly its long over since, gotta embrace the emptiness now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., deadstock, Kaari and 3 others
Lol, if her friend shows her photo here, she will know it's you, since figuring out what you look like is even easier

Last edited:
it was the most feminine thing i had seen at that point. i was in awe of how girly she looked because most women in greece, by the time they are 18, look completely asexualic and ugly. she was something else though.

she didnt mind at all that i was a thirsty loser and wanted to see me again, probbaly felt flattered or something. Sadly its long over since, gotta embrace the emptiness now.
I used to have crush on greek girl on Erasmus+, she giggled during conversations, told me i had nice sweatshirt, invited me over to their apartment to play board games.

Did absolutely nothing cuz i am autistic and went drinking beer friends. (Turened to 6 mont obsession - dont do it like me, maybe talk w her)

Was it ioi? Or maybe just pheno halo cuz i am blonde blue eyed.

Are greek girls sluts? I remember they were orthodox christian and into some astrology bs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Apparition
Was it ioi? Or maybe just pheno halo cuz i am blonde blue eyed.
greek girls love blonde blue eyes guys and hate on ethnics

Are greek girls sluts? I remember they were orthodox christian and into some astrology bs
giga sluts. they fuck with a new guy every week or so

I used to have crush on greek girl on Erasmus+, she giggled during conversations, told me i had nice sweatshirt, invited me over to their apartment to play board games.
no girl has ever invited me ever :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar
 8144e39f 5952 485f bd6e 131c5b8783af

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Apparition, Clark69 and 1 other person
STFU about her already!

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition

Let me see a pic of her to see if your not being schizophrenic.

fucking rabid feral animal ethic OP lusting over his oneitis like it's a piece of raw meat and he hasn't eaten in days

i hope he gets the help he needs
Yeah. Tell that to OP. :feelsgah:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Apparition
i was 1.5 years on nofap when i met her lol. i almost busted a nut when i touched her hand
Heyyy. Hey heyyy. Don't worry. It is completely normal to feel these things. It's alright.
--------------------------

Yes. Allo? Yes officer he's right here. Yes I have proof. 📞:fuk:

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition