I was ghosted by an obese woman

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
She has a decent face but she is obese,165X90kg.
I used tinder for some days (using my best pics, in real life I'm worse), she invited me to her house after 15 minuts of chat to "watch a film", I drove for 1 hour, we kissed but she didn't want to fuck " because first date" (of course if I was a PSL 5 she would fuck me), then the date finished.
I went home, after some days I asked her to meet again and she ghosted me.
I wrote her that I won't date any girl until my surgeries, telling her that if an obese girl reject me as a worm, than currently my only chance would be women with disabilities.
As you know I'm a blackpilled Monster, so I wrote her that I saved her entire following list and that tomorrow I'm going to write to all her list (including her parents) that she fucks strangers on tinder, by adding some screenshots of the chats.
Tomorrow I'm going to do this.

PS: I thought that with her I had a 50% chance. But the world outside is even more
cruel than what one of the most blackpilled users (me) thought.

This is the chat, only italian users are going to understand it
@Kinko @Lorsss @Time Travel @lorenzo_md

Attachments

• IMG_2019-12-17_23-39-43.JPG
    IMG_2019-12-17_23-39-43.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 118
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 5634, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
very based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Averagecel
Miring the autism and the effort you put in just to upset a landwhale.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 5634, JMax and 10 others
I used tinder for some days (using my best pics, in real life I'm worse), she invited me to her house after 15 minuts of chat to "watch a film", I drove for 1 hour, we kissed but she didn't want to fuck " because first date" (of course if I was a PSL 5 she would fuck me), then the date finished.
I wrote her that I won't date any girl until my surgeries, telling her that if an obese girl reject me as a worm, than currently my only chance would be women with disabilities.
As you know I'm a blackpilled Monster, so I wrote her that I saved her entire following list and that tomorrow I'm going to write to all her list (including her parents) that she fucks strangers on tinder, by adding some screenshots of the chats.

PS: I thought that with her I had a 50% chance. But the world outside is even more

stima infinita

@NCT check out this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Has she seen your last message?
how did she react?
@medialcanthuscel

Has she seen your last message?
how did she react?
@medialcanthuscel
not yet
Can you describe your tinder date with the tourist?

‘Blackpilled monster’

cringiest shit ive ever read

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, SMVbender, RAITEIII and 4 others
Lascia perdere,veramente dai cosí tanta importanza a un barile di merda del genere? Mi avrebbe pure schifato rivolgerle un ciao in chat o guardarla un solo istante dal vivo.
Un po' di dignitá porca troia. Ma come ti si fa a drizzare il cazzo con uno scafandro di 90kg?

Kinko non apprezza.

è finita per te

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and LordNorwood
Keep criyng and coping.
How am i ‘coping’?:ROFLMAO:

no wonder youd get triggered, you were the same cringey autist who had this in his tag

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
How am i ‘coping’?:ROFLMAO:

no wonder youd get the triggered, you were the same cringey autist who had this in his tag

Triggered? is this a joke?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I wanna fuck an obese chick ngl ded srs tbh

Triggered? is this a joke?
You took the time out of your day to tell me to keep crying, when i was just mocking the most cringey shit ive ever heard and thats calling yourself a ‘blackpilled monster’ :ROFLMAO:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
im sorry OP, pls don't tell my parents

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2227
You took the time out of your day to tell me to keep crying, when i was just mocking the most cringey shit ive ever heard and thats calling yourself a ‘blackpilled monster’ :ROFLMAO:

I don't have nothing to do so... wtf are you talking about?

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
I could never date nor fuck an obese woman. You cannot call those creatures human.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and LordNorwood
@medialcanthuscel
got news?
has she replied?

arent u already psl 5 with all those surgeries you ugly rat

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
bro ur aspie for telling her ur ugly

and lol at ever kissing a fatty

Such a shame you didn't translate. You seem to be a very fun guy but I've seen your posts, you're not as blackpilled as you think you are - in fact I probably blackpill mog you.

@medialcanthuscel could you translate this what u have wrote to her

You just posted cringe bro

Nobody cares if you fulfill your self psyche with fake victory in the name of “””blackpill”””, against a bitch ass obese who ghosted you subhuman

Last edited:
Wow this is a joke right

Whats your midface ratio and fwhr? And whats your psl rating?

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Such a shame you didn't translate. You seem to be a very fun guy but I've seen your posts, you're not as blackpilled as you think you are - in fact I probably blackpill mog you.
Nigga who cares jfl if u were blackpilled you wouldn’t even remember your oneitis

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and PubertyMaxxer