I was given the gift of a 107 IQ

ugly loser

ugly loser

Iron
I don't understand how you guys do it. Every day I wake up, I think about how blessed I am. I can't imagine how others function with such weak mental faculties, but you all seem so happy. I was given the gift of a 107 IQ but with the condition that I had to be in a cesspool of people unlike myself. Nobody knows what a gigabyte is; nobody knows what piebald means; nobody knows how to build a PC.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that there are positives and negatives in everyone's lives. For example, I am intelligent, but you are happy. Like I can write deep things like this but you guys only post shit like what you had for dinner. Idk maybe I should quit .org, but probably not lol.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: totalynotme, Andremln, psychomandible and 2 others
your iq is 7 above average for like 1st world places

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, standardcel, God-himself and 1 other person
I don't understand how you guys do it. Every day I wake up, I think about how blessed I am. I can't imagine how others function with such weak mental faculties, but you all seem so happy. I was given the gift of a 107 IQ but with the condition that I had to be in a cesspool of people unlike myself. Nobody knows what a gigabyte is; nobody knows what piebald means; nobody knows how to build a PC.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that there are positives and negatives in everyone's lives. For example, I am intelligent, but you are happy. Like I can write deep things like this but you guys only post shit like what you had for dinner. Idk maybe I should quit .org, but probably not lol.
Ngl 107 IQ is very average

• So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi

IMG 0440

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Eriot Lodger, standardcel, Andremln and 6 others

Thank God the Jesus Christ

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: standardcel, God-himself and tymooz
I was born with a height of 5'10 I'm so lucky

• JFL
Reactions: Andremln and ugly loser

Congrats your are autistic and non nt for life

Above average in a small Indian village in the mountains going through a famine.

107 isn't even that good let alone gifted jfl