I was given the gift of being 5'11

aryan mogger

aryan mogger

5'11 LTN Spic
I don't understand how you guys do it. Every day I wake up, I think about how blessed I am. I can't imagine how others function with such weak, fragile stature, but you all seem so happy. I was given the gift of a 5'11 height but with the condition that I had to be in a cesspool of people unlike myself. Nobody knows how does it feel to be able to reach the cereal; nobody knows how does it feel to have the perfect height for bodybuilding; nobody knows how to be stared at everywhere you go.

I guess what I'm trying to say here is that there are positives and negatives in everyone's lives. For example, I am tall, but you are happy. Like I can write deep things like this but you guys only post shit like what you had for dinner. Idk maybe I should quit .org, but probably not lol.

Your a fucking manlet

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Your a fucking manlet
Ideally yes 6’1-6’3 is preferred by most women. But, 5’10-6’0 is peak height for bodybuilding guys with this height pack on gains that doesn’t look too hideous. Shorter guys would look bad. Taller guys would also look disproportional

• Love it
Reactions: aryan mogger
Ideally yes 6’1-6’3 is preferred by most women. But, 5’10-6’0 is peak height for bodybuilding guys with this height pack on gains that doesn’t look too hideous. Shorter guys would look bad. Taller guys would also look disproportional
Bro has the ability to reach cereal
Superhuman over here eh

5’11 isnt a gift at all. I’m 5’11.5 not a gift at all it’s literally normal range. Maybe it’s a gift if you have turbo manlet family members

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Blud’s from Indonesia

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel