I was going to ask this girl to crush my head with her thighs at the gym but I was too scared…

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
She usually comes at the local gym, we never talked or anything. She is kinda strong deadlifts 140 kg, squats 130 kg. She was wearing short shorts today. I was going to take my shirt off so she could crush my body with her thick thighs but naaahhhhh I was nervous I thought it would be seen as weird.
I am shredded with visible abs 12% bf

If I can remember on top of my head it was like this:

She had MTB face but it was like this (one on left obviously)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Deleted member 29581, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
I just get horny after lifting the testosterone goes up

I would want her to sit on my face. Dayum.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I would want her to sit on my face. Dayum.
I can’t believe some people have the balls to do this. My friend when he was 15 he asked a milf powerlifter 28 y.o to crush his head at the gym for fun. He was shirtless and she was wearing booty shorts. That was kinda weird ngl. She had the same thighs as the girl wearing black too.

Last edited:
I can’t believe some people have the balls to do this. My friend when he was 15 he asked a milf powerlifter 28 y.o to crush his head at the gym for fun. He was shirtless and she was wearing booty shit. That was kinda weird ngl. She had the same thighs as the girl wearing black too.
Damn. What a way to go :love:

She usually comes at the local gym, we never talked or anything. She is kinda strong deadlifts 140 kg, squats 130 kg. She was wearing short shorts today. I was going to take my shirt off so she could crush my body with her thick thighs but naaahhhhh I was nervous I thought it would be seen as weird.

U aren’t allowed to take ur shirt off at my gym. This one guy always does it though and staff members are always telling him off for it. He even got kicked out one time cause of it but yet still does it . Probably on test or something

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
U aren’t allowed to take ur shirt off at my gym. This one guy always does it though and staff members are always telling him off for it. He even got kicked out one time cause of it but yet still does it . Probably on test or something
When I had raging hormones as a teenager there was hot girls at the gym so I always had the need to ‘take it off’. There was hot girls from my class even the blonde ones watching me lift.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 20399
When I had raging hormones as a teenager there was hot girls at the gym so I always had the need to ‘take it off’. There was hot girls from my class even the blonde ones watching me lift.
Mirin low inhib

• JFL

I ask u are ur abs always visible or do u have to flex ?

• JFL
I was jealous my subhuman curry friend when he was 16. He had a white girl who was 17 doing this to him while he was shirtless at the gym. He is 18 y.o and 5’6

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581