I was going to post this to make fun of Indians.... Then I realised I'm a hypocrite.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Because Americans do it too. But in their case we cheer them. It's usually women doing it, but sometimes men too. Why are we disgusted and offended by one, but not the other? There is only one answer. Indians are ugly and low SMV. If a bunch of guys who looked like Channing Tatum did this soy cucks wouldnt realise their hypocrisy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur and boss8055
dnr, but keep hating on indians bhai

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
  • +1
what the fuck did I just watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
whats the first video

low iq low inhib bihari fags

Because Americans do it too. But in their case we cheer them. It's usually women doing it, but sometimes men too. Why are we disgusted and offended by one, but not the other? There is only one answer. Indians are ugly and low SMV. If a bunch of guys who looked like Channing Tatum did this soy cucks wouldnt realise their hypocrisy.

Yeah but it’s different. CHADDING TATUM can do it and he DOES IT in a MOVIE 🍿.

Curries do this because they are horny. If you knew what your women say about curry men you’d stone them all to death they legitimately hate and fear you niggas and think your subhumans for this behaviour they are terrified of their own men :forcedsmile: even their own brothers they think are gonna Takfir them and call them Mushriek then kill them for honour

• JFL
Yeah but it’s different. CHADDING TATUM can do it and he DOES IT in a MOVIE 🍿.

Curries do this because they are horny. If you knew what your women say about curry men you’d stone them all to death they legitimately hate and fear you niggas and think your subhumans for this behaviour they are terrified of their own men :forcedsmile: even their own brothers they think are gonna Takfir them and call them Mushriek then kill them for honour
Nah I see guys humping shit on nights out. It's just low SMV. Curries are low inhib so more likely to approach. But they don't know their place. If Indians looked like Nordics you think people would call them pervs? Maybe, but for sure many women wouldn't mind if they acted the same way.