I was going to write a megathread, but I'll give up on it 😓

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

I am only active if necessary.
Contributor

I said in the above thread that: "I may come back in the event I want to share looksmaxing knowledge, results, or some quirky looksmaxing experiment or genetic engineering thing."

I was going to come back and write a megathread about the lessons and experiences I've learned since looksmaxing and the encounters I've had with many women since starting and the change in treatment, but the thread got deleted.

In all honesty, it was a half brag, half advice thread on how I went from 4.5/10 to almost HTN range (so far in my looksmaxing journey through hair, skin and fashion alone) and now I get female attention, from LTBs, MTBs, and HTBs, and how it's frequent and stuff.

But I accidentally closed the wrong tab, and the saved draft didn't pop up, and I didn't even feel like coming back to post it really, but I thought it would be cool to come back and help some people.

The save feature didn't save my thread, and I most certainly don't have time (or the will) to rewrite it, so I guess it's bye bye again :(
I'm not going to sit on my laptop for 3hrs to write a thread where the first comment is "Dnrd", or gets lost in the looksmaxing section, so I think I'll give up on it.

I could come back later to share something, but that's very, very unlikely.
This is likely the last time I'm ever on here.
So sorry.

Master, please fix your save feature. It saves images, but not the text.
@Master

Adios. :feelscry:

@NumbThePain @Lookologist003 @datboijj @Zonar @emeraldglass @MaghrebGator

NumbThePain, please ban me again.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, greycel, descension and 8 others
I'll be here for round 3

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, USERΝAME and Lookologist003
20240703 031723

PFL: 29mm (averaged between both eyes)
Bizygo width: 13.6cm
IPD: 65,5mm

Will remeasure to see how consistent these numbers are but most likely accurate

Attachments

• 20240703_031723.jpg
    20240703_031723.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

I said in the above thread that: "I may come back in the event I want to share looksmaxing knowledge, results, or some quirky looksmaxing experiment or genetic engineering thing."

I was going to come back and write a megathread about the lessons and experiences I've learned since looksmaxing and the encounters I've had with many women since starting and the change in treatment, but the thread got deleted.

In all honesty, it was a half brag, half advice thread on how I went from 4.5/10 to almost HTN range (so far in my looksmaxing journey through hair, skin and fashion alone) and now I get female attention, from LTBs, MTBs, and HTBs, and how it's frequent and stuff.

But I accidentally closed the wrong tab, and the saved draft didn't pop up, and I didn't even feel like coming back to post it really, but I thought it would be cool to come back and help some people.

The save feature didn't save my thread, and I most certainly don't have time (or the will) to rewrite it, so I guess it's bye bye again :(
I'm not going to sit on my laptop for 3hrs to write a thread where the first comment is "Dnrd", or gets lost in the looksmaxing section, so I think I'll give up on it.

So sorry.

@Master

We'll wait for you, bro. You're the GOAT of this forum.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, ReadBooksEveryday and NumbThePain
Why are u gone so soon again :(

• So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Nobody knows who you are anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and ReadBooksEveryday
HE IS BACK

no he is not back nigger why are you self banned

can't believe this

Didn’t even realize he came back temporarily until today 💀

• +1
Reactions: greycel

So sorry.

@Master

Same thing just happened to me... Tried to save a draft and was writing smth BOTB worthy. Wanted to switch to light mode and EVERYTHING deleted. Absolute pain in the ass, may not rewrite.