I was in a band during the summer

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
My mom said i needed a job. I couldnt find a real job so i auditioned for a group. We jammed two songs and they hired me. I was shredding on bass while the guitarist couldnt play the sweet child o mine intro (lol).

And they were kissing my ass all the time so that i wouldnt leave. They were a bunch of incel losers, the singer was asking me gymcelling tips. They always told me that im very buff and high T which made me feel really uncomfortble because im a scared incel faggot on the inside

We did a couple of live shows. I mets lots of people, lots of incel mongs to be precise. Most of them were in their mid 30s with 0 social skills and prospects. Rly depressing.

I told them i was going to leave and they tried to make me feel bad by telling me that im the reason the band is going to shit. The singer started crying because he felt his career was getting destroyed kek. Pathetic to think i would show any mercy.

But i learnt one thing from this: people can be very crafty and will go to every extent to get something they want from you. Also, the world is filed with plebe.