I was in a psych ward

HinnieVacker

HinnieVacker

I was born and it was over
I slayed by luck then I became drug addicted, now I'm back to wage slaving to get surgery's

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, EverythingMattersCel, nathan and 1 other person
No one cares. 0+ it's over

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan
brutal no replypill

brutal no replypill
I'm actually an OG from this site, so I am used to it. My name before was ethnicshit I managed to slay like 7 Becky's, but no I want a life partner because I'm getting old. Also long reply because I'm going crazy at work.

• +1
Reactions: nathan
I'm actually an OG from this site, so I am used to it. My name before was ethnicshit I managed to slay like 7 Becky's, but no I want a life partner because I'm getting old. Also long reply because I'm going crazy at work.
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: HinnieVacker
26 years old, and I already feel my collagen dissipating by the minute, I think I remember you, how's life been?
Terrible. Didn't even ascend. 5 years until wizard status.

Start anti-age maxxing now. If you have good genetics, you should be able to look young until 30. 4 more years should give you plenty of time to get an LTR, and maybe a few more slays on the side.

I did a microneedling session a few days ago, copper peptides just arrived, started doing regular hiit cardio-maxxing, cut out nearly all refined carbs and dialled sleep in.

It's not over until it's over.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: watah and HinnieVacker

Start anti-age maxxing now. If you have good genetics, you should be able to look young until 30. 4 more years should give you plenty of time to get an LTR, and maybe a few more slays on the side.

I did a microneedling session a few days ago, copper peptides just arrived, started doing regular hiit cardio-maxxing, cut out nearly all refined carbs and dialled sleep in.

With surgeries and shit you have until like 40 yo. Even my non surgery maxxed 40 yo Brother slays younger girls After a failed marriage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and EverythingMattersCel
With surgeries and shit you have until like 40 yo. Even my non surgery maxxed 40 yo Brother slays younger girls After a failed marriage
Then he must be good looking because I can't see myself getting any pussy at that age

I'm sorry to hear that is going bad, tbh If I had took life seriously, I would already gotten a surgery but I was coping with Becky's and drugs and alcohol and now I'm back to square one. I remember you were not lean last time I saw you, what helped me the most was getting lean tbh

Yeah agepill is overstated tbh, although 40 seems legit old-cel. That being said, you are only as old as you look.

Ppl assume you just become some decaying old-cel mid-20s. As long as you retain hair, and collagen, don't have degen/extreme lifestyle and clean shaven you can look early 20s until early 30s IMO.

Atm, ppl guess me at 18-19. They refuse to believe I am 25.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and HinnieVacker
No wonder you joined 2 years ago and you're still a Gray.