I was in subway, deformed panfaced gook and aryan stacy was holding hands together

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
He was even fucking 5'7
The guy literally looked 12yr old with midface hypoplasia.
And hes probably having 3inch cock too.
She looked good with nice facial proportions and bones, looked liek shes in prime years blonde blue eyes. Thing is she was wearing kpop style makeups 😂😂😂😂
Lookism is officially dead.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, VIP in hell, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
She was probably a 5PSL who you’re considering a goddess tbh

• +1
Reactions: Saltner, middayshowers, godsmistake and 6 others
unless you hook her to a machine and it read brain activity where it activates the sexual arousal centers of the brain when he fucks her, then you can say they have actual sex. otherwise, it's just a typical cuck provider so who cares.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Dogs and toolateforme
She was probably a 5PSL who you’re considering a goddess tbh
I see 100s of whites every single day and I fucked few of them too. I'm good at rating
unless you hook her to a machine and it read brain activity where it activates the sexual arousal centers of the brain when he fucks her, then you can say they have actual sex. otherwise, it's just a typical cuck provider so who cares.
They're both early twenties, its indeed kpop brainwash bias. Nothing can explain this. I see this happening recently so many times. Theres even one in my work

I see 100s of whites every single day and I fucked few of them too. I'm good at rating

They're both early twenties, its indeed kpop brainwash bias. Nothing can explain this. I see this happening recently so many times. Theres even one in my work

i don't care if they have a kpop fetish where it makes them want gooks.

with niggers, they at least have bbc to sexually satisfy wymyn, with gooks they have none of that

so how can there be sexual arousal and dimorphism? which is the whole point of sex outside of reproduction

it's all cope until real sexual lust and arousal can be measured and proven between gook and hot white foid couples

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and hebbewem
i don't care if they have a kpop fetish where it makes them want gooks.

with niggers, they at least have bbc to sexually satisfy wymyn, with gooks they have none of that

so how can there be sexual arousal and dimorphism? which is the whole point of sex outside of reproduction

it's all cope until real sexual lust and arousal can be measured and proven between gook and hot white foid couples
'Dimorphism' 'masculinity' 😂😂😂
PinV is all that matters you're coping so hard 😂😂😂
I dont like those subhumans getting girls either but i wont try cope tbh

the looks theory is retarded and we all know it.

about 90% of this forum is socially inept and retarded, that's the problem.

being good looking cancels out the autism. Just like being NT cancels out being sub-par looking.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 2933, balding17yomanletcel and 4 others
Looks theory is BS, it should be real though. It needs to be enforced like Sharia, couples like the one you described should be forcibly separated.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3573, john2 and 1 other person
show me one girl who orgasms from a manlet framecel sub 5 gook. show me one. you can't.

giphy.gif

White women, as I've said multiple times, are mentally ill an brainwashe by the diversity meme

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3573 and toolateforme
I will actually rope now.

If that ugly manlet slays and I can't, then I have proven myself as a genetic failure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 3573, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
That should be lifefuel for you ngl. At least you have the typical Korean phenotype and thus a niche market in which there might be some cute JB stacys. Better than us non chad whites who are deemed boring and generic.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I will actually rope now.

If that ugly manlet slays and I can't, then I have proven myself as a genetic failure.
You're indian and he was Korean. So both of your racial sexual value is just same.
That should be lifefuel for you ngl. At least you have the typical Korean phenotype and thus a niche market in which there might be some cute JB stacys. Better than us non chad whites who are deemed boring and generic.
Still whites have objective facial attractiveness, even non chad ones. Like orthognathic profile looks and shit.
If the girls not into kpop gooks are considered utter subhuman

Nothing new for me. I've been telling you this for ages.

• Woah
Reactions: Time Travel
sounds like a tale from the old people's home

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and toolateforme
Pics or it dident happen

just take a picture bro

As if you can read what an another person is thinking this is just personal attacks

Koreans have a higher smv than curries.

Koreans have a higher smv than curries.
Tbh
Man there is no other way to fix it.
It is fucking what it is. Brutal universe.

• So Sad
Reactions: john2
Tbh
Man there is no other way to fix it.
It is fucking what it is. Brutal universe.
I will go through a bunch of surgeries and procedures to minimize my ethnic look.

If that doesn't work either, then I will rope without a second thought.

I will go through a bunch of surgeries and procedures to minimize my ethnic look.

If that doesn't work either, then I will rope without a second thought.
That's what I'm thinking of too 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: john2
soft power..

soft fucking power....

Imagine beeing persian/armenian related, ruling the World back then and having less soft power than gooks high e kpoopmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Can we get a salary check

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
kpopmaxxing is legit for attracting a niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Users who are viewing this thread

Back