I was inactive for a pretty long time. Life still sucks.

V

virgin

it‘s so over
I was not that active the last weeks(I know nobody cares), because I had to prepare for my exams. I still have 3 weeks till my exams and I learned so much that now I can go on .org without feeling terrible.
Again nobody cares, but what happened in these few weeks. I got new copes with is awesome. These are copes that can easily distract you for hours and also have long term goals. So I think thats pretty nice that I have goal in mind and not just doing some pointless cope.
I am still losing weight it goes pretty well. Today I ate a little bit too much so I will not eat anything for the rest of the day. I still didnt smoke(quit cigarettes for 2 months now) and I feel awesome. I do sports and try to eat healthy. Imo these are the best copes you can do.

So enough positivity now the bad things that happened in the past weeks.
I still get treated like a subhuman and I even had girls laughing after they pass me on the streets. Even when I was at uni there was this girl who was walking towards me. She saw my face and made an instant 180 turn and started walking faster.

I will try dating apps after I reach 160lbs, currently at around 180 lbs and will also try to stylemax. I am really thinking about rhino since I am scared that my surgeon could fuck it up with for example a too feminine nose or a too point nose.
My goal for this year is to ascend from subhuman to ltn.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and PlayersGetPlayed
What are your copes

It’s time to get a rope and do you know what buddyb

• +1
Reactions: virgin
  • +1
over for you

• So Sad
The problem with copes is you spend your time happy but not achieving anything, then when you finally wake up to reality, you realize you have a lot more work to do because past you was lazy and decided to not work hard.

Good luck bud, keep us updated. If you ascended to the acceptable reasonable level, just live life and call it a day 🤙

• +1