I was incel, they I wasn't anymore, then I became one again...

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
Back in high-school I considered myself an intellectual, a thinker, I had great plans for my future and spent my time studying, reading, educating myself in science, technology, art, philosophy, etc., I considered girls a waste of time, didn't even acknowledge them, and I was also mostly invisible to them.

In college I had some sort of sexual awakening, and suddenly I became hugely interested in girls, but I was completely socially inept, I had no idea what to say to them, what to even talk about with girls, I spent most of my time with nerds discussing science, tech, video games, science-fiction, etc...I then searched online "how to seduce girls" or something like that and discovered the PUA community with tons of books, guides, forums with people discussing strategies and their success stories. I immersed myself completely in this world for several months, read like 100 books and guides and acquired a great deal of knowledge. I quit my college since I studied math and the place was filled mostly with nerds, and joined another one where the girls were the majority. I went in guns blazing, used all I've learned, approached many girls, dated some of them, but it was pretty difficult because I got rejected a lot. Had a gf for a few weeks, than I orbited another girl for like 2 years and finally we became a couple. I then lived happily for another two years, having regular sex, and a group of college friends, with whom we went out, had fun, went to parties, trips, etc...

College then was over, my friends returned to their towns and suddenly I was left almost alone, with no social circle, just me and my gf - no more parties, trips, fun, etc. I had no idea what to do, how do you even get a new social circle of friends to have fun with, and my gf left me afteral several months because of boredom, all we did now was meet at my house once a week for sex and that was it...
I went back to studying PUA again, then went out and approached some more, both in real life and online. I had some luck at first, but then it quickly dried out and experienced just one rejection after another, until I finally gave up...

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9801 and Deleted member 15827
And which reddit post is this from grandpa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and GetShrekt
Dn r

• +1
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 15827
FC3DC9A1 B445 4C15 932A 4DD794A79BDB

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608