I was just diagnosed with MODERATE SLEEP APNEA (

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
ahi = 17.1

bimax ?

@blackckatt I need bimax to breathe better at night...

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
  • +1
Reactions: zenflix
Wait come in france, and get it for free if you have really apnea
I think I will

But I want to also have infraorbital-malar rim implants at the same time as my bimax. I need to go to Pagnoni for this and idk if the insurance I will be getting in France will cover bimax with an Italian surgeon

Last edited:
  • +1
I think I will

But I want to also have infraorbital-malar rim implants at the same time as my bimax. I need to go to Pagnoni or Ramieri for this and idk if the insurance I will be getting in France will cover bimax with an Italian surgeon

Hmm i think no .. Well you gave me a great idea :lul: i will try fraud apnea for getting free bimax :owo::owo:

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
Hmm i think no .. Well you gave me a great idea :lul: i will try fraud apnea for getting free bimax :owo::owo:
It is impossible to fraud, if yo ugo to a sleep center they monitor your sleep

• So Sad
It is impossible to fraud, if yo ugo to a sleep center they monitor your sleep

my dad have big apnea, and i snore loud when i sleep, maybe have chance to being diagnosticed apneacel

• So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho
my dad have big apnea, and i snore loud when i sleep, maybe have chance to being diagnosticed apneacel
alors il faut le faire, si tu ronfles tas l'apnée du sommeil

• Love it
alors il faut le faire, si tu ronfles tas l'apnée du sommeil

Mais il vont pas respecter l'aesthetic non ? il vont juste avancer doucement ? :(

Mais il vont pas respecter l'aesthetic non ? il vont juste avancer doucement ? :(
je comprends pas comment ça marche les services de santé en France, peut-être tu peux choisir ton chirurgien et y en a certains qui la respecterait, en tout cas tu n'auras besoin qu'un mouvement doux. faut pas être doggié par alfaro

l'assurance que j'aurai je sais pas si c associée avec la sécurité sociale alors peut-être les règles pour moi vont être différentes en tout cas

• Hmm...
je comprends pas comment ça marche les services de santé en France, peut-être tu peux choisir ton chirurgien et y en a certains qui la respecterait, en tout cas tu n'auras besoin qu'un mouvement doux. faut pas être doggié par alfaro

l'assurance que j'aurai je sais pas si c associée avec la sécurité sociale alors peut-être les règles pour moi vont être différentes en tout cas

Well when you came in france, told me and i will help you with paper shit french baguette system

I managed to get a rhino for less than half of the price by getting treated my nose for breathing issues (if it were just function, it would've been free, but I managed to convince my doctor to do rhino at the same time, which made it really cheap).

Try your luck, you might get it either for free, or for a cheaper price

• Love it
I managed to get a rhino for less than half of the price by getting treated my nose for breathing issues (if it were just function, it would've been free, but I managed to convince my doctor to do rhino at the same time, which made it really cheap).

Try your luck, you might get it either for free, or for a cheaper price
what did you say to get them to add rhino

I have a deviated septum+nasal valve collapse causing nasal breathing issue sso i may need medically free septoplasty

what did you say to get them to add rhino

I have a deviated septum+nasal valve collapse causing nasal breathing issue sso i may need medically free septoplasty
Just tell them you want to get rhino at the same time, that's it.

It will be cheaper, because all of the things that come with surgery (anasthesia, bandage, hospital stay etc.) will be covered by insurance + the rhino itself will also be cheaper, because it's done at the same time (surgeons will get paid for most of it by insurance).