I was NOT blackpilled until now...

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
I thought I could prettyboy max. But I can't. Want to know why? Because I'm fucking ugly. I will have to cope with thugmaxxing. I was very against growing beards and facial hair until today. I realized that my beard is my only hope.
I'm going to have to change my lifestyle to. If I don't thugmax I will end up as a betabux.

• So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy and toolateforme
I thought I could prettyboy max. But I can't. Want to know why? Because I'm fucking ugly. I will have to cope with thugmaxxing. I was very against growing beards and facial hair until today. I realized that my beard is my only hope.
I'm going to have to change my lifestyle to. If I don't thugmax I will end up as a betabux.
roid up

Life as a subhuman, sub 8 man, is hell, really hell. You couldn’t go ER, NO, you couldn’t go Elliot Rodger. I can’t understand Elliot Rodger. I can understand every male who does mass shootings because they realize, it’s over. If you are ethnic, asian or arabian in a white populated country. It’s over. Just be white theory is legit.

Real men have some facial hair

Life as a subhuman, sub 8 man, is hell, really hell. You couldn’t go ER, NO, you couldn’t go Elliot Rodger. I can’t understand Elliot Rodger. I can understand every male who does mass shootings because they realize, it’s over. If you are ethnic, asian or arabian in a white populated country. It’s over. Just be white theory is legit.
curry cope :feelsyay:

No, if you have a manlet frame and get skullmogged it's over.

Stop coping. 'Thugmaxxing', 'prettyboymaxxing' etc. is all cope if you're ugly. (Don't believe you're that ugly though, at least not as ugly as me.)
From whom is that?

• +1
Reactions: john_cope
Stop coping. 'Thugmaxxing', 'prettyboymaxxing' etc. is all cope if you're ugly. (Don't believe you're that ugly though, at least not as ugly as me.)
From whom is that?
Well being ugly is one thing, but I guess I'm talking about ways to compensate for a sub-10 face by boosting your other qualities. Face height frame, only frame is changeable with steroids and gym. Other stuff not so changeable. Maybe fashion.

Well being ugly is one thing, but I guess I'm talking about ways to compensate for a sub-10 face by boosting your other qualities. Face height frame, only frame is changeable with steroids and gym. Other stuff not so changeable. Maybe fashion.
Surgery for both face and height.