I was offered a LeFort 3 Yesterday by local maxfac in no-name redneck town

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
You guys are coping that literally no one will give you a LeFor 3 or OBO. You guys only know what you read repeated on forums over and over and can't understand there's more than 5 surgeons in the world.

I consulted my local no-name OMS for wisdom teeth and also aesthetic jaw surgery (I am probably going for third-world Bimax but on the off chance I have Sleep Apnea I am going to local maxfac to at least talk about it. If nothing else I am still getting my wisdom teeth taken out from him.)

STORY STARTS HERE:

My orthodonitst who referred me sent him a long email explaining what I want. Maxfac comes in with his foid assistant. Doctor is holding print out of email and looks bewildered. I can tell maxfac can't understand why I am there by the look on his face. He asks what I want and I told him forward growth look but I don't want just fillers or implants. He started bluepilling me how my face looks good and "I am asking to look prothagnathic which is a normal look for African Americans but not Caucasians."

I stopped him right then and there and said I am not interested in SNA angle being textbook orthognathic or to arrange my face to be within the average because average is not striking. I told him I want to be 1 standard deviation MORE forward grown than the mean.

Foid Assistant understood what I was saying about what I thought could look better more than the 50 year old doctor. (Blackpill)

So he took me down the hallway to get all these scans.

Once I explained I want mentohyoid distance longer and maxillary projection more he said "well ok but thats a lot of surgery for just few millimeters." I stopped him again and said "IM NOT LOOKING FOR JUST A FEW MMS I AM LOOKING FOR A SUBSTANTIAL ADVANCEMENT!!!

His Face: :oops:

Then he said "well if I bring the lower half too far forward it will make your cheekbones look even worse." (1st blackpilled thing he said so far.)

So I said "Yeah I know. Thats why I will get infraorbital-malar implamts... unless you want to give me a LeFort 3."

His shocking response: "Well we can do that. Its just infinitely more expensive... If you turn out to have sleep apnea and I sent a LeFort 3 to an insurance company they would think I was crazy! So this wouldn't be considered medically necessary. It could cost $80-100k depending how long you had to stay at Local General Hospital. I don't think you need it, but of course the choice is yours."

So there you have it. 50k population city in Virginia local maxfac who extracts wisdom teeth all day and knows nothing about aesthetics will perform lefort 3 even though he doesn't think I need it. No he is not Jewish.

Btw,
You could tell by the way the staff acted they had never had a request like that before especially from a young man. Every female dental hygienist of his walked by my room and looked in the window because I guess they wanted to see who the "23 year old MALE patient with assthetic concerns" look like. If this was LA or even just a big city in Virginia it would probably not be his first or last experience like this. But my city is country and copes that looks should not matter for men but its about being a fat, masculine, bearded redneck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, ChristianChad, Deleted member 11425 and 42 others
You guys are coping that literally no one will give you a LeFor 3 or OBO. You guys only know what you read repeated on forums over and over and can't understand there's more than 5 surgeons in the world.

I consulted my local no-name OMS for wisdom teeth and also aesthetic jaw surgery (I am probably going for third-world Bimax but on the off chance I have Sleep Apnea I am going to local maxfac to at least talk about it. If nothing else I am still getting my wisdom teeth taken out from him.)

STORY STARTS HERE:

My orthodonitst who referred me sent him a long email explaining what I want. Maxfac comes in with his foid assistant. Doctor is holding print out of email and looks bewildered. I can tell maxfac can't understand why I am there by the look on his face. He asks what I want and I told him forward growth look but I don't want just fillers or implants. He started bluepilling me how my face looks good and "I am asking to look prothagnathic which is a normal look for African Americans but not Caucasians."

I stopped him right then and there and said I am not interested in SNA angle being textbook orthognathic or to arrange my face to be within the average because average is not striking. I told him I want to be 1 standard deviation MORE forward grown than the mean.

Foid Assistant understood what I was saying about what I thought could look better more than the 50 year old doctor. (Blackpill)

Once I explained I want mentohyoid distance longer and maxillary projection more he said "well ok but thats a lot of surgery for just few millimeters." I stopped him again and said "IM NOT LOOKING FOR JUST A FEW MMS I AM LOOKING FOR A SUBSTANTIAL ADVANCEMENT!!!

Then he said "well if I bring the lower half too far forward it will make your cheekbones look even worse." (1st blackpilled thing he said so far.)

So I said "Yeah I know. Thats why I will get infraorbital-malar implamts... unless you want to give me a LeFort 3."

His shocking response: "Well we can do that. Its just infinitely more expensive... If you turn out to have sleep apnea and I sent a LeFort 3 to an insurance company they would think I was crazy! So this wouldn't be considered medically necessary. It could cost $80-100k depending how long you had to stay at Local General Hospital. I don't think you need it, but of course the choice is yours."

So there you have it. 50k population city in Virginia local maxfac who extracts wisdom teeth all day and knows nothing about aesthetics will perform lefort 3 even though he doesn't think I need it. No he is not Jewish.

Btw,
You could tell by the way the staff acted they had never had a request like that before especially from a young man. Every female dental hygienist of his walked by my room and looked in the window because I guess they wanted to see who the "23 year old MALE patient with assthetic concerns" look like. If this was LA or even just a big city in Virginia it would probably not be his first or last experience like this. But my city is country and copes that looks should not matter for men but its about being a fat, masculine, bearded redneck
but its true that if he brings the lower half too forward your cheekbones will look worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, thecel, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and LilJojo
nice read ngl

can confirm the thing about foid assistants, I brought moprhs once and foid assistants are always curious af and want to see everything while you just want to talk to the fukin doctor

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 11292, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
Read every word. Good post if not tales.

Also good luck not dying OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11425, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Acromegaly_Chad and 3 others
nice read ngl

can confirm the thing about foid assistants, I brought moprhs once and foid assistants are always curious af and want to see everything while you just want to talk to the fukin doctor
how foid reacted to morphs?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
how foid reacted to morphs?
just generally curious. they didn't really say anything, just wanted to see the pics.

it's still awkward though and they're usually just there because they got nothing else to do, but I don't really want to demand sending them away either jfl.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Cardiologyscribe
Read every word. Good post if not tales.

Also good luck not dying OP

not tales. He is doing some Ceph analysis and meeting me back in 2 weeks maybe I can voice recordsome

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 8080
Bump bc high inhibcels need to see this.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and Essonerian
but its true that if he brings the lower half too forward your cheekbones will look worse
Jojo, are you trying to link ? Let’s looksmax in person , I’m from Chicago

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
sO NO ONE CARES?

• So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22
Mirin low inhibition OP for asking a doctor for a lefort 3. Make sure the surgeon knows what tf he is doing as well. Now you just need a way to get 80K

• +1
Reactions: tiresome96, CursedOne, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
Mirin low inhibition OP for asking a doctor for a lefort 3. Make sure the surgeon knows what tf he is doing as well. Now you just need a way to get 80K

For real.

I go in to talk to him in 2 weeks I need to decide if I want lefort 3 or 1

• JFL
Reactions: wagbox and Deleted member 4430
They must think you are mentally ill, and you probably are.
Didn't read btw, most likely larping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 10107 and Chintuck22
They must think you are mentally ill, and you probably are.
Didn't read btw, most likely larping.
Not larp idiot. Keep coping,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 4416, wagbox and 2 others
Friendly reminder lefort 3 is easy to find anywhere

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Chintuck22
Crazy not even Coceancig is willing to do that. He said he only did it when he was a young apprentice and that it is some wild ass shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
You won't get that surgery...

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Cardiologyscribe
inb4 the redneck 'town' is mansfield texas & the surgeon is dr. sinn

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, CursedOne, subhuman incel and 1 other person
You won't get that surgery...

You are right I am not because the same thing or better can be done with custom implants and LF1. But I AM getting Orbital Box Osteotomy from Dr Andreischev

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Wtf

• +1
LeFort?
Brouwerij omer vander ghinste lefort tripel

What makes you think a doctor, of all people, would give you one? He's gonna have a lot more to lose than say.......a janitor. Why don't you try asking a janitor instead?

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, Cardiologyscribe and Deleted member 12165
this is real or larp??? :feelswat: seriously thinking about suggesting lefort 3 for my max fac

LeFort?
View attachment 1058653
What makes you think a doctor, of all people, would give you one? He's gonna have a lot more to lose than say.......a janitor. Why don't you try asking a janitor instead?
Yeah bro that is a good idea my janitor agreed installing mse on me for only 100euros

STORY STARTS HERE:

Btw,

It's useful to have in hand a before and after look your seeking ngl pm a user known as linoob he has 1 of the best morphing skills on this site literally his morphs are crafts of art almost

• +1
this is real or larp??? :feelswat: seriously thinking about suggesting lefort 3 for my max fac
Real I will record next time we talk in July

Weren't you married? Also you look way older in the pictures you post
that's his sugar mommy. now he secured her funds he's preparing to leave her

Weren't you married? Also you look way older in the pictures you post
That was was 1000 posts celebration LARP

But this thread is fully true

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Charlottesville? The only place I could think of with 50,000 people in virginia to perform surgery like that. If you go through with it I would be really interested in seeing it

Charlottesville? The only place I could think of with 50,000 people in virginia to perform surgery like that. If you go through with it I would be really interested in seeing it
Charlottesville is small but its not a no name redneck town it is home to UVA which is a world recognized medical school and hospital system. Nonetheless VCU does all our craniofacial (where deformed craniosynostisis gets referred)

The place I went to was a private practice with 2 doctors that mostly does wisdom teeth

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and thecel
How would female assistants react if you told them you want to get surgery to look like my avi?
Can youdm me that gif

• +1
How would female assistants react if you told them you want to get surgery to look like my avi?

Give me that treat ment i'm a recessed subhuman

• So Sad
gonna ask the same mlf3 to my surgeon

Oops, I forgot about my post in this thread.

My previous avi, which I was referring to—

View attachment 1112919
I could pull of that look because of my browridge projection and you assholes made fun of me when I said I need bsso..
This is why I say I am the ideal looksmaxx candidate.

Attachments

• gigaincel.png
    gigaincel.png
    927.7 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Back