I was only once in love and it was the worst time in my life!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
I hated it. I was like 11 and she too. She always looked at me in class and wanted a kiss from me but I was too shy to do it ngl. Also I couldnt cum back then and wasnt interested in sex. It was a really bad time because I always thought of her but I could never act like I felt because I felt so akward and weird. Man I hate those times I still remember how her friends told me that she loved me and that she wants something from me and I felt so bad because I didnt want anyone to know it and I think thats also the reason why I never could love anyone anymore. I know it sounds weird but its like PTSD for me.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You are gay confirmed

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and HighTGymcel
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxmendietta and Almu
Something similar happened to me when I was 14...........there was a stacy(literal fucking 7-8/10 girl), who wished to "get to know me" and I FUCKING BRUTALY REJECTED HER, then her god damn sister started writing me about her loving me and that Im gay if I dont accept her, I just banned this roastie......................... this was the only time a girl ever showed interest in me......................................fuck

Something similar happened to me when I was 14...........there was a stacy(literal fucking 7-8/10 girl), who wished to "get to know me" and I FUCKING BRUTALY REJECTED HER, then her god damn sister started writing me about her loving me and that Im gay if I dont accept her, I just banned this roastie......................... this was the only time a girl ever showed interest in me......................................fuck
over. but for me it was even worse Because I had feelings for her too but thank god I left that school soon after.

Chad tier if girls are interested in you

Fucking Chad

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
Chad tier if girls are interested in you

Fucking Chad
girls only were interested in me when I was younger now no girls want me

girls only were interested in me when I was younger now no girls want me
Stop with the excuses Chad

We all here know your kind you Gigolo

Stop with the excuses Chad

We all here know your kind you Gigolo
nah man believe me I went from chad lite as a kid to subhuman now. Puberty made me hairy and ugly.

<11
<“I was in love”

i loved a girl when i was 15

i understand