I was raped and I orgasmed multiple times during it, does it mean that I actually wanted or liked it?

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I was raped by a guy that I talked to at a party. He struck up a conversation with me and everything was friendly and cordial at first, I don’t think that I led him on, we were just talking about our common interests. I told him that I needed to use the bathroom and when I came out, I saw him standing there. He took my hand and as I asked where he was taking me and he said that he’d like to “show me something cool”. He opened the door to one of the bedrooms in the hallway, closed the door, then locked it. I got so sick and queasy, I said “No, I don’t want this” after I saw the direction this was going in. He assaulted me on the bed while covering my mouth and I orgasmed multiple times as he penetrated me. I hateeeee that I moaned and came during it more than anything. He said that I must have enjoyed it and that I wanted it since I did. I never wanted to die or have feels embarrassed more, could I have actually liked what happened or actually did want it even though I said no… this will keep me up for many nights

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and noobs
I was raped by a guy that I talked to at a party. He struck up a conversation with me and everything was friendly and cordial at first, I don’t think that I led him on, we were just talking about our common interests. I told him that I needed to use the bathroom and when I came out, I saw him standing there. He took my hand and as I asked where he was taking me and he said that he’d like to “show me something cool”. He opened the door to one of the bedrooms in the hallway, closed the door, then locked it. I got so sick and queasy, I said “No, I don’t want this” after I saw the direction this was going in. He assaulted me on the bed while covering my mouth and I orgasmed multiple times as he penetrated me. I hateeeee that I moaned and came during it more than anything. He said that I must have enjoyed it and that I wanted it since I did. I never wanted to die or have feels embarrassed more, could I have actually liked what happened or actually did want it even though I said no… this will keep me up for many nights
Tbh women have a emergency mechanism when in stress when being raped their pussies get more lubricant and tight around the mens cock to make the man cum faster and the orgasm of the girl happens to reduce stress

Kinds Insaine when you think about rape must had been very common back in the day for human biology to evolve like this so much for the “MUH chad has alwyas taken the girls in the past broo” nonsense idiots here say, the fact is incels didn’t exist in the past because we were RAPING women incels would RAPE women and force them
To be their wives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, hattrick and ElySioNs
no you didnt want it, you WERE raped and im so sorry