I was raped but I liked it

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I want to start off by saying that I am aware of how bad this sounds. It is something I can’t control and to this day I avoid sex because I hate the way I want it.
here it goes.. I’ve always had bad taste in men. when I first met my boyfriend, I almost instantly looked up to him like he was the best thing that’s ever happened to me and someone I needed in my life otherwise I was nothing. he was 10 years older than me. imagine an old man who aged like fine wine, he was handsome. honestly, I think I was more swayed by his looks than his soul. this is important because it’s probably like half the reason I liked it. my emotions would be very extreme, I’d be happy whenever he did the bare minimum. I’d be devastatingly sad whenever he was mean to me. I don’t want to get into too much details of how and where we met as I am paranoid of him guessing that this is about him regardless of how little chance he’d find this post. when I got to know him, he was sweet at first. he took me out to eat a couple of times, and when we did see each other, we’d spend nearly the whole day together. I felt like I clicked with him, but thinking about it now.. I think I was extremely naive because I didn’t realize that of course I was going to get along with him. he was 10 years older than me and has many experience with women. during our relationship, we had many fun but I never slept with him. not once. I knew he was sleeping with other women behind my back, I just couldn’t let go of him because of how insanely attached I was to him. we play fight often, but sometimes he would get too aggressive. he would get intoxicated with things I don’t even know the name of. i would get too sweaty to the point where it was uncomfy and unbearable, but he almost always never gets off of me even when I tell him to. he sometimes lift up my shirt that I quickly pull down. one time I was trying to crawl away from him and he grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled it down, revealing my underwear. he would always ask to sleep with me and was very persistent about it. one time I tried to hug him, but he held me tight and rubbed my pussy. he tried to press further into it while I still had pants on and I would try to pull away, but he was holding onto me so tight. he would ask me over and over and over again to have sex. sometimes he would even get angry and throw these mini tantrums over it. I have been over to his place many times, he lives with a roommate. he hasn’t been to mines because I still lived with my family then, and I knew they wouldn’t accept him. he invited me over one day and told me I could sleep over since his roommate was going away for the weekend. I was happy because it was the first time I would be staying over his place until the next day. we binge watched a show. talked for hours. It wasn’t anything sexual. to me, we were just having a good time like any other day we hung out. I felt myself finally dozing off to sleep after what I thought was 20 minutes until I felt him rubbing my leg. the lights were out so he couldn’t really tell if I was truly asleep or not, but I stayed still and didn’t say anything. his fingers were inching closer to my panties, I felt him trying to slowly move it to the side. he was only rubbing it, but I felt myself getting real sensitive and wet. he stuck a finger inside and kept sliding it in and out. I shifted my body a little and felt him freeze. after staying still again for a few minutes, he kept going. eventually, I felt him trying to stick multiple fingers in me. I felt it stretch, but it felt so good and I was soaked. I heard him call me names under his breath and whispering about how i actually want it so bad. I didn’t know what to think at the time, my body loved it but I felt guilty for liking it at all. I heard him take off his pants and felt the tip rubbing against my pussy. his dick was just covered in my pussy juice at that point. I felt it go inside of me with the same in and out motions he did with his fingers. he’d shove his dick as far up as possible and I felt myself tighten. I pretended to wake up and told him to stop, but he wouldn’t. I started to move away, but he grabbed my wrists and held onto my body as hard as he could while pounding me. as soon as he did that, I was whimpering because of how good it felt. I came fast. he pulled out before finishing and came on my hips. It started off slow, but happened so fast. when I took in what just happened, I had mixed feelings. I felt violated, but I didn’t stop him until he really raped me. he was cleaning himself up with a rag as he was asking me if I was okay and kept apologizing to me. we went to sleep together like nothing happened, but I waited until he slept. I got up and left, and don’t worry.. he doesn’t know exactly where I live. we were only together for about four months. I woke up the next day to text messages of him apologizing to me, missed calls. I really didn’t know what to say, I avoided him until he stopped. we basically silently broke up. I did cry a lot because I did cherish the relationship so much, but I also cried so much because I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I always find myself replaying what happened with vivid details. I hate how much it turns me on. I feel like if it were anyone else, some ugly, fat old man.. I would have truly hated it. so much time has passed since what happened, this one event has been the only thing that’s still on my mind to this day. Is it bad that I want it to happen to me again? I want to relive it. I want to be raped. I didn’t even think to call the cops on him or to go get a rape kit. I don’t want to admit it, but I think I have an extreme rape kink. not by any random, but by people I like. what do I do? how can I fix this? don’t say therapy because I can’t afford it, but anything else I am willing to try.

update: this was meant to share my rape experience, but it is not a welcome for you to come sext me and ask me about masturbation. don’t make me laugh, I don’t get turned on by any of your messages in the slightest. you sound ridiculous. I’m sure r/rape posts is a safe place for many rapists to anonymously message and harass victims especially. sex offenders are the biggest losers

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore, BrainrottenZoomer, aryan mogger and 5 others
so much fantasy from reddit incel, imagine the fucking face of someone who reads this:feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Joka and Outerz14
Not a single word, what are you trying to prove?

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
I want to start off by saying that I am aware of how bad this sounds. It is something I can’t control and to this day I avoid sex because I hate the way I want it.
here it goes.. I’ve always had bad taste in men. when I first met my boyfriend, I almost instantly looked up to him like he was the best thing that’s ever happened to me and someone I needed in my life otherwise I was nothing. he was 10 years older than me. imagine an old man who aged like fine wine, he was handsome. honestly, I think I was more swayed by his looks than his soul. this is important because it’s probably like half the reason I liked it. my emotions would be very extreme, I’d be happy whenever he did the bare minimum. I’d be devastatingly sad whenever he was mean to me. I don’t want to get into too much details of how and where we met as I am paranoid of him guessing that this is about him regardless of how little chance he’d find this post. when I got to know him, he was sweet at first. he took me out to eat a couple of times, and when we did see each other, we’d spend nearly the whole day together. I felt like I clicked with him, but thinking about it now.. I think I was extremely naive because I didn’t realize that of course I was going to get along with him. he was 10 years older than me and has many experience with women. during our relationship, we had many fun but I never slept with him. not once. I knew he was sleeping with other women behind my back, I just couldn’t let go of him because of how insanely attached I was to him. we play fight often, but sometimes he would get too aggressive. he would get intoxicated with things I don’t even know the name of. i would get too sweaty to the point where it was uncomfy and unbearable, but he almost always never gets off of me even when I tell him to. he sometimes lift up my shirt that I quickly pull down. one time I was trying to crawl away from him and he grabbed the waistband of my shorts and pulled it down, revealing my underwear. he would always ask to sleep with me and was very persistent about it. one time I tried to hug him, but he held me tight and rubbed my pussy. he tried to press further into it while I still had pants on and I would try to pull away, but he was holding onto me so tight. he would ask me over and over and over again to have sex. sometimes he would even get angry and throw these mini tantrums over it. I have been over to his place many times, he lives with a roommate. he hasn’t been to mines because I still lived with my family then, and I knew they wouldn’t accept him. he invited me over one day and told me I could sleep over since his roommate was going away for the weekend. I was happy because it was the first time I would be staying over his place until the next day. we binge watched a show. talked for hours. It wasn’t anything sexual. to me, we were just having a good time like any other day we hung out. I felt myself finally dozing off to sleep after what I thought was 20 minutes until I felt him rubbing my leg. the lights were out so he couldn’t really tell if I was truly asleep or not, but I stayed still and didn’t say anything. his fingers were inching closer to my panties, I felt him trying to slowly move it to the side. he was only rubbing it, but I felt myself getting real sensitive and wet. he stuck a finger inside and kept sliding it in and out. I shifted my body a little and felt him freeze. after staying still again for a few minutes, he kept going. eventually, I felt him trying to stick multiple fingers in me. I felt it stretch, but it felt so good and I was soaked. I heard him call me names under his breath and whispering about how i actually want it so bad. I didn’t know what to think at the time, my body loved it but I felt guilty for liking it at all. I heard him take off his pants and felt the tip rubbing against my pussy. his dick was just covered in my pussy juice at that point. I felt it go inside of me with the same in and out motions he did with his fingers. he’d shove his dick as far up as possible and I felt myself tighten. I pretended to wake up and told him to stop, but he wouldn’t. I started to move away, but he grabbed my wrists and held onto my body as hard as he could while pounding me. as soon as he did that, I was whimpering because of how good it felt. I came fast. he pulled out before finishing and came on my hips. It started off slow, but happened so fast. when I took in what just happened, I had mixed feelings. I felt violated, but I didn’t stop him until he really raped me. he was cleaning himself up with a rag as he was asking me if I was okay and kept apologizing to me. we went to sleep together like nothing happened, but I waited until he slept. I got up and left, and don’t worry.. he doesn’t know exactly where I live. we were only together for about four months. I woke up the next day to text messages of him apologizing to me, missed calls. I really didn’t know what to say, I avoided him until he stopped. we basically silently broke up. I did cry a lot because I did cherish the relationship so much, but I also cried so much because I didn’t know what was wrong with me. I always find myself replaying what happened with vivid details. I hate how much it turns me on. I feel like if it were anyone else, some ugly, fat old man.. I would have truly hated it. so much time has passed since what happened, this one event has been the only thing that’s still on my mind to this day. Is it bad that I want it to happen to me again? I want to relive it. I want to be raped. I didn’t even think to call the cops on him or to go get a rape kit. I don’t want to admit it, but I think I have an extreme rape kink. not by any random, but by people I like. what do I do? how can I fix this? don’t say therapy because I can’t afford it, but anything else I am willing to try.

update: this was meant to share my rape experience, but it is not a welcome for you to come sext me and ask me about masturbation. don’t make me laugh, I don’t get turned on by any of your messages in the slightest. you sound ridiculous. I’m sure r/rape posts is a safe place for many rapists to anonymously message and harass victims especially. sex offenders are the biggest losers
Dnawr

Fake and gay but i had a boner while reading. A 5"5 indian wrote this

• JFL
Reactions: ChristEnthusiast and DarkAscender

dnr, based title

"ChatGPT could you summarize this thread in 3 sentences?"

The user shares a deeply conflicted account of a past relationship where their partner violated their boundaries, culminating in an assault that they felt both violated by and turned on by, leading to immense guilt and confusion. They reflect on their attachment to this person, despite knowing he was harmful, and admit to struggling with disturbing desires linked to the event, unsure of how to cope with these feelings. They express frustration with inappropriate responses they've received and seek advice, though they cannot afford therapy.

:feelshmm:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs

Tales from the slums of Jakarta

okay bud